32

◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇

SEASON 01, EPISODE 14, PART 02

◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇

Sam eventually came back from getting the three dinner which they quickly devoured. He had come back a bit after Delaney divulged into her added struggle with her anxiety and he continued to shoot her looks that practically screamed I told you he'd be fine. Delaney, being the adult she is, stuck her tongue out at her brother and plopped down in her seat to eat her dinner.

Delaney now sat on her bed as Dean continued to clean more weapons since Sam was tasked with doing most of the research on what they were dealing with. This left Delaney with nothing to do but sit back for a bit and relax. She tried to offer her help to Sam so he wasn't doing everything by himself, but he insisted that he could handle it.

"Have you figured out anything, Sammy?" Delaney asked, leaning back on her hands as she looked up at the wall of research Sam had compiled. 

"Nothing. Nothing bad has happened in the Miller house since it was built," Sam explained, pinning up another article piece he had just printed from the motel's room printer.

"What about the land?" Dean inquired, running a rag over one of the silver pistols in his hand.

Sam sighed and placed his hands on his hips as his eyes ran across the wall in front of him. "No graveyard, battlefields, tribal lands, or any other kind of atrocity on or near the property."