27

◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇

SEASON 1, EPISODE 12, PART 1

◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇

Delaney stood behind her brothers as they dug around in the trunk of the Impala. They were finally close to finding whatever it was that terrorizing the town they had been told to check out by John. More coordinates but not ones that pointed to where he was now. It upset Delaney a little, but she had to push it out of her mind and focus on the task at hand.

"Wait are those tasers?" Delaney gasped as she noticed what Dean and Sam were holding in their hands. "We have to electrocute this dude?"

Dean nodded his head and slammed the trunk closed once him and Sam had all the weapons they needed. "Yeah and I have this sucker set to 100,000 volts. This guy is going to be extra crispy. Now remember, Sammy, you only get one shot at this thing, so make it count."

Delaney warily followed after her brothers into the house and down into the basement where they knew this thing to be. Her flashlight was shined down into the basement as she followed Dean down the steps, Sam right on her heels. The tasers made her slightly nervous because one wrong move and either one of her brothers could get accidentally tasered, which would be fatal with how high the voltage was.

A bang against the inside of the closet to the right made the three siblings and jump and shine their flashlights towards it. Dean and Sam stood on either side of Delaney with their tasers pointed at the closet. They slowly crept over to the closet and stopped a few steps away.