31

◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇

SEASON 01, EPISODE 14, PART 01

◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇

Delaney gasped as she shot up in her bed and looked around her. She was in her shared bed next to Dean who snored softly next to her and Sam was sprawled out on his own bed, his mouth open slightly. The nightmare that just flashed through her was so vivid it scared her because it hadn't been that bad since that night she dreamt of the family in her childhood home being in trouble.

These nightmares - or visions I guess were more accurate - were seriously starting to freak out. In this one a man was trapped in his car that was parked in his garage as the smoke from the tailpipe continued to spill in through the vents in the car eventually choking him to death. No matter what the man had did to turn the car off or get out, it all came up useless because nothing worked.

"Dean," Delaney whispered and shook her eldest brother awake who groaned and tried to swat her hand away. She threw a pillow at Sam who startled awake, falling out of his bed. She scrambled out of her bed and over to her dufflebag to get a change of clothes out.

"Della, what are you doing? It's the middle of the night," Dean grumbled groggily as he squinted at the now lit room thanks to Sam who switched on the lamp.