28

◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇

SEASON 01, EPISODE 12, PART 2

◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇

Since Dean was weak and wanted to lay down, Delaney got to sit in the front seat while Sam drove. She abused the privilege while she could because she knew it would be a long time before it happened again.

Delaney looked around the place Sam had just pulled into. It was on muddy land, there were dozens of cars parked around the lot and there was a gigantic, white tent at one end of the lot. There was a sign on the tent that read THE CHURCH OF ROY LEGRANGE - FAITH HEALER. She got out of the car with Sam and helped him get Dean out of the car.

"I got it," Dean shoved their hands away from him and leaned against the side of the Impala. "You're a lying bastard, Sam. I thought you said we were going to see a doctor."

"Well, technically, Sam never mentioned a doctor. Just a specialist," Delaney defended Sam, who gave her a grateful smile that at least one of his siblings listened to him.

Sam turned and lead the way over to the white tent that everyone else was walking in to. "This guy is supposed to be the real deal."

Dean slowly made his way along the muddy land. His hands were stuffed deep into his coat pockets and he stared up at the tent like he wanted to set it on fire. "I can't believe you brought me to see some guy who heals people out of a tent."