"'Cause I already beat you once. Diva-off sophomore year. Remember?" Rachel taunted, tapping his forehead. What the hell?

"Only because I threw it." Kurt admitted. Everyone knew he threw it. I scoffed.

"I mean have you heard Kurt's voice? He could've hit that note in his sleep." I support.

"I tanked that note on purpose." Kurt added and I watched as Rachel's smile slipped.

"Okay, why would you do that?" Rachel mocked him.

"Cause I didn't want to win. I wanted to save my dad the embarrassment of having a son sing a song written for a woman." Kurt explained and it seemed to Rachel she knew it was true. It made sense.

"I don't believe you. Take that back." Rachel muttered quickly.

"It seems like you believe him." I taunt.

"I can't- it's truth time." Kurt shrugs.

"That was my first big win. That was the foundation that I built all of my confidence on for the past two years." Rachel yelled, breaking down.

"Aw, consider it cracked. Get ready for diva-off part two, and this time I'm not throwing anything. Enjoy your tea." Kurt said, walking off and giving me a high five as he passed me.

That day at school I walk up to my 'sister swans'. That's what they told me to call them... I'm not joking. I link our arms as I walk up from behind them.

"Girls, a word." I say, pulling them away from whoever they were talking too. I move to stand in front of them.

"I need to know exactly what Midnight Madness is. Now." I order. Veronica: the shorter one with the strawberry blonde hair speaks up.

"Midnight Madness is NYADAS fight club, but singing instead of punching." She says excitingly. Vanessa: the taller one with brown hair continued.

"Twice a year, we break into a classroom for a no-holds-barred sing-off to the death. Winner gets ultimate bragging rights for the rest of the time that they're at NYADA, loser gets shamed and humiliated." Vanessa says with a grin. I smirk for a moment.

"Thank you girls." I say and begin to walk out. I turn my head back to look at them.

"You better be on my side tonight." I add. They nod immediately. I smile, turning back to walk out of the room.

"Love you girls." I yell without looking back. I find Kurt and we walk together. We accidentally run in on Rachel, Brody, and tweedle dee with tweedle dum.

"The only reason Hummel got in is 'cause he's Carmen's pet turtle-face." The taller one said.

"And signing up for Adam's apples? He might as well wear a sign around his neck that says 'i am pathetic, please club me to death.'" The shorter one comments. Rachel keeps glancing over at us.

"Kurt earned his place here at NYADA same as you two." Rachel defended. They both looked shocked.

"Excuse me?" The shorter one asked. We walk up to them.

"It's okay, Rachel. I've dealt with a lot worse than bitchy gossip. However I got here, the point is, I'm here. And me, my outfits, and my turtle-face aren't going anywhere." Kurt defends himself.

"We'll see about that at midnight madness." The shorter one says and they begin to walk away when I step in front of them.

"Boys. Hello." I address them. Their eyes widen.

"I would think it's in your best interest not to insult someone you know is with me... Nod if you understand." I smirked when they didn't answer the first time. They both nod and I step out of the way for them to continue walking. They rush out of the hallway, turning the corner.