Prologue

It's simple. The star-crossed villains from completely different worlds of reality and fiction crossed paths and they plan to sweetly embrace the madness within them.

A writer who yearns for a true villain and a fictional character who can fulfill her yearning.

This is not a love story but a journey of two friends (with benefits) burning the world into ashes.

She didn't want no hero. She wanted a Villain- A real villain. A villain with no morals, no compassion, and no empathy. Not a villain who would fall in love nor a villain who would kill for love but a villain who will commit mass murder and will never fall in love.

She wanted to burn this world into ashes. Unfortunately, That's impossible so she created a world where that'd be possible and a character that could make it possible.

She is a villain at heart and she is madly in love with the thought of embracing this madness.

She is enamoured with her own madness.

"I'd love it if you could give me an explanation as to why is there an unbelievably beautiful man in front of me right now- inside my room." I locked gazes with the unbelievably sculpted human being in front of me.

"Where the fuck am I?" His perfect brows met together in a frown.

"Well, Technically I just said that you're in my room." The man's gaze was extremely captivating. There was only one way to describe him- dangerously alluring.

As to why I said 'dangerously' that's most probably because he's holding a sword in which I'm sure is real and there's fresh blood dripping in my expensive carpet. Ah, Did I also mention that he's currently holding a severed head of an extremely handsome man in his left hand?

"I was admiring the moonlight." He said while looking around my room.

"Uhm. You're holding a severed head and murder can result to life imprisonment." I said stating this in a 'as a matter of fact' tone.

"And you're supposed to be scared of a man holding a severed head in your chambers." He stated, mimicking my tone of speaking.

I stared at him for a few seconds making sure I heard him right. Did he just mimic me? How adorable.

For a few minutes, we both stared at each other in complete silence.

"So, would you like to take a shower?" I asked him while offering a trash bag where he can dispose of the severed head.

"I'll take you up on that offer."