24 - Panic

Parker's POV (Pisces)

"It was scary. You know, I thought a school like that.. Especially a school like that would actually have less players. I mean, not that I'd actually fall for him in one day, but you know what I mean." Lillian said, looking downwards as she spoke.

I stared down at her as she explained her story. She was beautiful, even her voice was beautiful. I mean, so is every other girl's here, of course.

"I'm still so sorry you had to experience that." I said. Lillian looked up at me and smiled warmly, swaying her body a bit. "It's ok. I kinda like how at one moment you're all bad and the next you're all good." She complimented out of no where.

I smiled and looked down at the ground, softly picking my gaze back up at her. "Thanks, but..." I mumbled, staring into her gaze. "I'd try to be the perfect amount of good or bad just to make you happy." I complimented.

I noticed Lillian's face went a tad bit red before she laughed softly. "Aren't you the charmer?" She asked.

I smirked and rolled my eyes. "What, now I'm a charmer for telling the truth?" I asked. Lillian gave another laugh, which I could listen to all day.. I could listen to all the other girl's laughs here too, I mean.

"You're on fire, Parker! I thought Pisces were one of the least flirtiest signs~" Lillian said, taking a step closer to me.

I looked down at her and gave an alluring gaze. "Oh, they aren't. We're not flirty at all. But we do tell the truth when we need to." I answered.

Lillian blushed and shook her head. "No... You don't think all that about me, do you?" She asked, seeming kind or surprised.

I blinked softly and tilted my head. "Why would I lie?" I mumbled.

Lillian stared at me, looking down and biting her lip softly. "I-I, um..." She whispered.

"Hey lovebirds, don't know if you're deaf or whatever, but Thomas is going to drop us off by the vet, so move your asses." Some broke the chat. I looked over to see Tyler looking at us. Tyler looked at me and gave me a supporting look, which gave me slight confidence.

I knew why he did this. Lillian was literally the cutest girl here. Perfect hair, perfect eyes, equal, fair, harmonious... Ever since I looked at her I wanted her, but Leo being in the way, I shyed away.

I don't know why she used to be into Leo anyway, Leo's attention seemed and seems to still be all on Taylor.

Lillian sent me a smile, beginning to walk, as I walked with her. "Isn't this place amazing? I know everyone here is a bit dangerous but I for some reason like that. Everyone here is just unique." She said.

I chuckled and looked down, eying the ground softly. "I agree. I mean, I enjoy being called a dumbass about 97 times every day, that's surely unique." I joked and grinned at her.

Lillian laughed sweetly. It was so angelic... "I think so too!~ I mean, I love everyone here, actually. Even Sky, and that's saying something." She said, making me chuckle again.

"Weird question, but who do you think is in love here? And who with?" She asked, looking up at me.

I blinked at her question and shrugged softly. "Probably Leo and Taylor for one." I suggested.

Lillian gave a shy like laugh. "Y-Yeah, uhm... I actually asked that question because I feel like Val constantly defending Skyler is a bit suspicious." She said.

I smiled and looked down. "Do you think anyone likes you?" I asked, off topic. I didn't really care much to talk about Valerie and Skyler, anyway.

Lillian seemed to freeze a bit at this, but she decided to play it cool, laughing. "Well duh, everyone loves me~" She teased, winking playfully.