10 - Classes

Charlie's POV (Capricorn)

I hate everyone.

Alright, alright, let me go back a bit. Up until junior year, I've been getting great grades, yes, but they still weren't good enough for a professional school like Quasar.

After joining this school with support from my grandparents, I got to live in a mansion with 24 other people with a man who's trying to convince me that I was a constellation in the sky fallen down to earth.

What the hell am I supposed to think?

I can agree, Chase is almost exactly like me personality and appearance wise, but that's a coincidence. Again, there's 7 billion people on this planet and doppelgangers exist.

Should I belive that? I don't know...

Currently, I was in the library of the school. It was huge, enormous. There were bean bags, couches, seats and tables scattered everywhere, along with aisles and aisles of bookcases. I came here since my first couple periods were free.

Even though I seem like a nerd, and kinda am one, I really hate school.

I walked down the aisles of the bookcases, my fingers trailing down the books as I walked passed them. I eyed each and every one, feeling comfortable and at home in a way.

I used reading to escape reality sometimes, I really like poetry.

I scanned each book with my dark hazel eyes, before I came to the end of the bookcase and saw someone skid to a hault when they saw me in front of me.

I looked in front of me to see Cole right in front of me, with Pj behind him.

I eyed them both, raising a brow. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

Pj gave me a sassy smirk, raising the book he was holding. "What does it look like we're doing?" He answered sarcastically.

I sighed and put my hand on my waist. "Alright... Reading to impress someone or to escape from class?" I asked. No one reads these days, so it was kinda obvious they were doing this for some kind of reason, otherwise they'd be on their phone or laptops instead.

Cole rose a brow at me. "I'm sorry, is reading a crime now?" He asked, tilting his head at me. Even though he tried to make it seem sarcastic, he asked as if he was genuine.

I gave a shrug and crossed my arms. "I just don't expect a guy who was chugging down alcohol like he was at gun point to be reading." I sassily replied, keeping my arms crossed as I looked at Cole with a substantiating look.

Cole blinked in slight debacle, while Pj gave a blank face. "Damn. But for real, we're just here cause reading's fun. Helps my imagination." He explained, seeming to be talking half to himself at the last part.
Cole looked at Pj, then looked at me, nodding in agreeance.

I eyed them both for a moment, before giving a small, fake gasp, taking a step back and putting a hand to my lips for a dramatic act. "Were you two doing each other back there?" I asked, grinning to see their reactions.

Both boys flushed a bit and Pj glared at me. "I'm straight." He snapped a bit. Cole glared at me and crossed his arms. "I don't think Charlie is." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Learn to take a joke, junkies. I'm not gonna stay and argue about who's gay or not to some immature addicts who are trying to read for some inessential reason when they don't even know their ABC's." I answered. "But if you really want to get a book, the children's selection is over there." I said, lazily pointing to the side of where children's books were located. I glanced at them one last time before turning and walking away without a word.