12 - Restaurant

Pia's POV (Pisces)

"They just had to walk on foot. I wouldn't mind taking a bus, but god forbid Leo took a limo today, why would we take a bus?" Tyler complained next to me.

Currently, all 24 of us were walking to Early Rise. And for whatever reason, Alexis and Tyler decided to stand next to me out of all people.

It was beautiful out. Oh my god it was gorgeous. There were small knick knack shops decorated in lights. There were a lot of fairy light covered palm trees so tall and some even had growing coconuts on them.

The sky was now a deep blue to purple ombre, the many stars beginning to peak out and shine they're way onto earth, along with the banana shaped, bright moon.

The beach to our side had some distance, but it still appeared huge and covered half of the sky sight. The now deep blue waters were waving and splashing against the sand shore, where some people sat by, having a barbecue or partying.

"Stop complaining and have a backbone, Ty. You're worse than Leo." Alexis answered next to me. I listened in between two idiots as they complained over walking, which I didn't mind, really.

"Think positive, guys. At least we get to see the beach and shops here." I said, smiling a bit.

The fire and earth sign seemed to glare at me for a moment, making me sigh. "You guys are seriously the most irritating people I've ever met..." I murmured under my breath, hoping they wouldn't hear, and lucky me, they didn't.

Tyler sighed. "Who cares about the beach and shops? I mean, they're cool, I guess, but foods better, and we would've gotten the food faster if we went on the bus." Tyler said, turning his irritated green eyes to Alexis, making her groan loudly. "Tyler, you're asking to get slapped across the face, stop." She demanded.

I giggle softly, making them both look at me in a sort of annoyed confusion. I smile at them. "You guys are still fighting over this when we're almost there." I answer.

Tyler looked away, shrugging. "Almost there... We would've been there already." He mumbled.

Alexis growled. "Tyler, god dammit, how stubborn do you have to be?" She asked.
Tyler looked at her. "I'm a Taurus, Alexis. You really want me to explain?" He asked, then grinned. "Like Thomas?"

Alexis looked away annoyed before she heard his last question, making her look at him and smirk softly. "Tyler, don't you dare." She said.

Tyler cleared his throat, pressing his finger tips against his chest. "I despise the horrific act you are providing me, Alexis Ash. Although I am running out of words that I take straight from the dictionary to sound smart, I'm still utterly disappointed in you." He said in a fancy tone.

Alexis laughed, looking at Tyler with bright caramel eyes. "Don't be silly, Tyler Strong. Of course, my voice isn't as tough as yours, although I believe it's as low as your IQ level." She said in a 'Thomas voice' with a grin.

Tyler gave her a playful grin, but I just sighed. "Guys, don't make fun of Thomas, he's helping us. He got us a mansion for god sake." I added, sighing.
Tyler and Alexis seemed to grunt in annoyance.

Ugh, why was I even with these two idiots? Where's Valerie?

I looked around the group to search for Valerie, finding her with Skyler.
I stared at them. Why was she hanging with Skyler again?

I blinked softly, before departing with Tyler and Alexis, going next to Valerie and Skyler.

Once I was by Valerie's side, they both looked at me. I smiled a bit. "Um, mind if I join you guys? Alexis and Tyler are having a verbal war." I explained.