35 - Sometimes

August's POV (Aquarius)

"Auggieee." I heard a voice say.

Mmm...

"Auggiiieee..." The voice repeated.

I groaned, shutting my eyes closed even tighter.

"August!" The voice screamed.

I strained my eyes open and quickly looked at to who was annoying the hell out of me.

I then saw the two twins next to my bed, staring at me, their faces nonchalant. The sun from my window was glowing on their faces, their hazel eyes now a bright greenish blue. My eyes widened.

"Am... Am I dead..?" I whispered, half to myself, looking down at my bed. I then looked up. "GRANDMA." I yelled.

Gabe quickly put a hand on my mouth. "Shut up!" He said. I glanced at him, confused and nervous. Him and Gabriella glanced at each other, then looked back at me.

I furrowed my eyes in confusion, Gabes hand still on my mouth. Their expressions made me nervous. They're never this calm. "Mm mhm mm mm mm?" I asked, muffled.

Gabe took his hand off. "Huh?" He asked.

I rubbed my eye and closed them, sighing out. I opened my eyes again and looked over at them. "What? What happened?" I asked.

Gabriella and Gabriel glanced at each other again, then looked at me, silent and nonchalant. That's when I started to get irritated. "What?" I asked, more stern.

Gabriella and Gabriel just glanced at each other again, then looked back at me. I glared at them both. "What? What happened? Did you guys wake me up just to stare at me cause I was having a really sexy dream of me and Jessica Rabbit." I complained. "What happened?" I asked angrily.

Then both twins suddenly leaned close to me. "The house is clean!" They both yelled at the same time.
They both had the same exact actions, words and tones. It's kinda creepy.

I blinked a few times, staring at them with wide eyes. "Ah- What?" I asked, tilting my head. "Look!" Gabriella said, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of bed. I stumbled a bit as she did, this girl was weirdly strong.

I rubbed and closed my eyes as she dragged me to the air boys room. As I opened my eyes, they instantly widened and my jaw dropped a little bit. "What the..." I began, "Fuck! Right?" Gabriel finished for me, walking from behind me to my side.

The always messy air boys room was clean. The randomly thrown around clothing disappeared into a hamper that sat in a corner of the room. The thrown around and scrunched up pillows were now fluffed and placed perfectly on the smooth and fixed couch. Random candy bar wrappers and trash that was normally all over the room was now in a trash can next to the hamper.
The desks were empty, not full of cups and trash, and the surfaces shined bright.
The floor seemed to vacuumed and mopped, everything sparkled. And it smelled like airfreshener.

I looked around in awe. "... Wow." Was all I could manage to let out. Gabriella suddenly jumped in front of me. "I know! Same in the girls room! Same in the whole house! Look!" She said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the earth boys room. I noticed how clean the mansions floors were, even the stairs!

Gabriella dragged me down to the living room with Gabriel following from behind. And the moment I got into the living room, I was washed over by a fresh, clean smell. It was so strong. I looked around and my eyes widened. Half of the house were downstairs, they seemed to be looking around the living room in awe.

I looked around in amazement. The floors were shiny and clean. The couch wasn't messy and the pillows were neatly placed on it. The desks were cleaned. The paintings were straight!