Chapter 17

AN: Been catching up on skins on netflix.. haven't watched the second season yet, as the last time I watched was 2008. :p I am sorry I haven't updated in 1 freksiangmonth uidsinjk I'm sorry. Lol. Plus, I feel like I've missed so much in a month... new profile update.. I hate it.

Enjoy.

Calum's P.O.V:

I sigh, not even bothering to attempt to decipher who is kidnapping me right now.

They uncover their hand from my mouth and stop carrying me to wherever the fuck I am right now.

"Don't scream." They say, their words being muffled.

"I'm not going to fucking scream, ok? Have I attempted to fight or scream this whole time you've been dragging me? No. So why the fuck would I scream?" I ask.

"Dunno." They say.

"Zayn? The fuck?" I say.

"Yeah. They asked me to keep you away from their flat." He said, getting me angry.

"Zayn, you fucking UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING KIDNAP ME, RIGHT?" I scream at him.

"I told you not to scream." He says.

"I'm done, I'm done, I'm fucking done. I'm going home. Fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU! Goodbye." I spit in his face, and walk out of the alley.

Zayn's P.O.V:

"What just happened?" Liam asks.

"I don't know. He didn't even see you." I reply, rubbing my hand over my face.

"Yeah, he tends to do that." He says.

Ashton's P.O.V:

I sigh quietly to myself, walking back into my room.

I plop down on my bed and ponder throughout my mind.

"Why am I in this band?" I ask myself.

"Why am I alive?" I ask myself.

"Why do I have so many questions I could ask myself?" I ask.

I spot a bottle of joint relieving pills on my dresser and stare around my room.

Smartass who left them there, thanks.

I make my way over to them, and swallow the whole pill bottle with no water.

Might aswell make my life miserable before I die, oh. wait, my life is already miserable. Welp, time to make it even more miserable.

Luke's P.O.V:

Swag swag swagggggggggggggggggggggg.

Somethings wrong with my brain.

Hmm uh yuh bruh I like dick

Oh my god.

Calum's P.O.V: 

I sigh, stumbling over my shoelaces.

And then, I hear sirens. Sirens. The fuck? The Purge sirens. What the actual fuck?

“This is not a test. This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the annual Purge sanctioned by the U.S. Government. Weapons of class IV and lower have been authorized for use during The Purge. All other weapons are restricted. Government officials of ranking 10 have been granted immunity from The Purge and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including murder will be legal for 12 continuous hours. Police, fire, and emergency medical services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning until 7 a.m., when The Purge concludes. Blessed be our new founding fathers and America, a nation reborn. May God be with you all.”

Oh my god. This can NOT be happening.