Chapter 7

Michael's P.O.V:

"ASHTON, HURRY UP U LITTLE SHIT WE HAVE TO GET GOING!" I screamed.

"I'M FREAKING HURRYING, MICHAEL! GO GET LUKE AND CALUM TOO!" Ashton yelled back at me.

"OKAY, JUST HURRY THE HELL UP YOU WANKER!" I scream.

I walk up to Calum's door and he opens it before I get the chance to knock.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP CALUM!" I scream, making him cover his ears.

"WELL, I WOULD HURRY UP IF YOU WEREN'T SCREAMING!" He screamed in my face.

"JUST GO GET LUKE!" I say.

He walks off towards Luke's room and I go back to Ashton. 

I decided I'd scare Ashton, I haven't done it in awhile. It's hilarious.

I walk into his room and push him against the wall.

"Michael, what the hell?!?!?" He yells.   I start laughing my ass off and back off from him. "It was a joke! It was a joke!" I say.

"Are you ready yet?" I ask him.

"Yeah, where are Cal and Luke?" He asks me.

"Dunno. I told Cal to go get Luke like 15 minutes ago." I said, staring at him.

"Why're you staring at me like that?" He asks me, I'm still staring at him. "Stop staring at me!" He yells at me.

"If you don't stop staring at me I'm going to attack your face." He says. I keep staring at him and instead of keeping a straight face I smirk. I stop staring at him and tell him I'm gonna go see what's taking Cal & Luke so damn long.

"I'm gonna go see what the hell is taking Cal & Luke so long." I say, noticing how dirty it sounds in my mind.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay." Ashton says, flashing me a smile.

I walk down the hallway to Luke's room. I stand infront of his door and knock.

Luke's P.O.V:

"Yeah? Who is it?" I say to whoever is knocking on my door.

"Michael, now let me in you skank." He said to me, wow, what an asshole. 

"What makes me a skank?" I say as I go and let him inside.

"Dunno, you're just a skank, I guess." He says, beginning to laugh.

"Gee, thanks." I say. What a kind way to greet me.

"Are you ready yet?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I say.

"I don't think Calum is though. Go talk to him." I told him, as he rushed off into Calum's direction.

I hear him yell at Calum, and I start laughing. I get up off my bed and walk into the direction of Ashton's room. I don't even bother knocking, I just walk into his room.

"Ever heard of knocking?" He asks me, chuckling lightly.

"Yeah, I have." I say, trying to outsmart him.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. what do you need?" He asks me.

"It's the time agaaaaaiiiiinnnnn." I sing, watching him laugh.

He pulls up his sleeves and shows me his wrists.

I bandage up his wrists and pull his sleeves down.

"You've been doing better. I'm proud of you." I say.

"Thank you.. Luke.. for doing everything you can to help me.." He tells me.