Chapter 12

God damn short chapter again 

Luke's P.O.V:

I rush upstairs and walk over to Ashtons room. He must've told him or something! There is entirely no way he could've heard us. I open his door and shut it immediately after.
"ASHTO-O-N-N!" I yell.
"What now?" He asks, putting down his phone.
"Did you tell C-c-calum?" I ask, running out of breath.
"No." He says.
"How did you know what I was talking about?" I ask, being a smartass.
"Because I'm aware of all the stupid shit you ask me." He says.
"Oh.. well, are you sure you didn't tell him?" I ask again.
"I'm pretty damn well sure." He says.

I sigh, walking out of his door. Maybe Michael told him? He's not even here, though. And I'm not going over to Louis' to fucking talk to him. I walk back downstairs to be greeted by Calum.

"Hola" He says.
"You like me?" I ask, getting to the point.
"Yeah, of course." He says, getting back to his TV show.
"Did Ashton tell you?" I ask.
"No, I told you, I heard you guys." He says.
"Whatever." I say.

"CAUSE EVERY NIGHT SHE STUDIES HARD IN HER ROOM, AT LEAST THATS WHAT HER PARENTS ASSUME, BUT SHE SNEAKS OUT THE WINDOW TO BE WITH HER BOYFRIEND, HERE'S WHAT SHE TOLD ME THE TIME THAT I CAUGHT HER, SHE SAID TO ME, FORGET WHAT YOU THOUGHT, CAUSE' GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT!" I scream.

"Wow, you would've been better singing my part." Calum says, eating a pretzel.

"Fuck you." I say.

"I didn't do anything!" He yells, putting his hands up in defense.

"Whatever." I say again, walking off.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?" He screams.

"I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!!" I scream.

"Stop fucking pmsing." Ashton says, flashing me a fake smile once he walks past me.

"FUCK YOU!!!" I yell.

"YOU HEARD ME!" He yells back.

"FUCK!" I scream in anger.

"I swear he's on his period." Ashton says to Calum.

"So you're telling me he has a vagina, then?" Calum says.

"Sometimes." He says.

I walk back into the kitchen and grab a glass of water.

"I wonder if he'd break that glass if I started singing Green Day." Ashton whispers.

"I'll fucking shove the glass in your face." I say, rushing out of the room.

it's so short I know, lol I still have to update Angela's horrible chapters jesus christ, I'll make sure to add more Cake in the next episode but for now this is it. Bye!     <--- I said episode. I'm leaving that in, because I just noticed it and it's really funny to me.