Curious Dreams

(AN- "Wait, I thought you were dead or abandoned this story?"

My death and abandonment is... greatly, exaggerated. 

Nah just kidding! I apologize yet again for letting you guys wait for the next chapters of this, my inspiration went a bit dull when the... anime and manga of the Seven Deadly Sins disappointed me. The anime more than the manga's ending.  

But now I have regained the inspiration once more! All my ideas and the direction of this story have returned to me, and lucky for you all I will be more determined than ever to write!

PS- By popular demand, the last Omake is now cannon. 

Please enjoy the long awaited continuation! Note- all chapters will be slightly shorter)

-/-/-

The aftermath of the Demon encounter can be summed up as... surprising, at the least. It certainly shocked everyone who decided to fight it instead of running away. 

No one was critically injured during the fight - if he didn't include himself during the first few moments of battle - just a few bruises which were healed up in no time thanks to his own Aura. Aching muscles here, shaking bones there, but all in all they are all still in one piece.

The ride on the Bullhead was quiet, everyone either being too exhausted to say anything or too busy thinking of what the heck had happened. All except for Nora, who was poking at Ren while repeating a happy chant. 

"I was right~! I was right~! I was riiiiight~!" 

Then right next to them was Pyrrha and himself.

With his magical glasses back on - thanks to Pyrrha finding them somehow in all the rubble - and body back to normal, the current battle he's trying to fight now is this morning's breakfast threatening to go back up. Pyrrha, already used to this, was quick to offer him a way to ease the nauseating motion sickness!  

...by offering to place his head on her lap. 

"My mother used to do this to me whenever I feel tired from fighting. It should work wonders for you as well!" She claimed.

"N-No thanks, Pyr. I'm good." He politely refused the method. While it was a nice gesture, he wouldn't risk the chance of puking all over her armored leggings. 

Pyrrha shook her head.

"Oh I don't mind if that happens, just lay down and relax. You must be stressed after all." 

He refused again, though that didn't stop her from pulling him closer and gently motioning his body to lay down on his sides.

Pyrrha was really persistent on letting him rest on her lap, maybe out of worry that he's straining his body too much in the aftermath. He almost gave in too, if not for Ren waving for their attention.

"Here, try resting on this," Ren offered to them. It was the mottled, green pillow he always carries with him. Something he recognized from Escanor's sketches. 

King's sacred treasure...

Jaune hesitated to reach for it. "Are you sure? I don't want to - HMPH! - ruin it..." Ugh. He can practically feel the green spreading all over his face.

Ren placed the pillow on his lap anyway. "You need it more than I do right now. It helps against any type of sickness. Especially headaches." The last comment might be how Ren managed to tolerate Nora's endless energy.