Survivors

This is an AU. That's basically all I wright lmao. Dear Chuck I need help.
_____________________________________________

"And that is why Black Widow and Bruce Banner belong together."

"That's fascinating, Charlie." Dean chuckled.

"Alright, this is me. Peace out bitch." Charlie waved, walking up the driveway to her house.

Dean smiled and kept going down the road. He passed a telephone poll and saw a paper attached to it. He walked closer to get a better look. The sign read:

MISSING
Castiel Novak
Age: 17
Last seen wearing a trench coat and jeans
If you see him please contact (679) 756-546

Dean sighed. This kid has been missing for a month now. Usually that means the worse.

Dean's thoughts were cut off when a heavy object suddenly hit the back of his head.

****

Dean woke up in a cell with rope tied around his wrists.

Oh hell no.

Dean frantically pulled and twisted and did everything and anything he could think of to get the rope off his wrists. He pulled against the ropes with all his might but they wouldn't give.

"Don't bother." A voice said.

Dean looked up to discover a thin boy bound with the same rope. Although it was dark, he could see his bruised eyes and bloody wrists.

"I already tried."

The boy had a trench coat on. It was ripped and dirty and covered in dried blood.

"Well isn't this just dandy." Dean sighed.

"You could say that." Scoffed the boy.

"Hey, are you that kid? From the missing posters? Uh, Castiel Novak was it?" Dean questioned, pretending he didn't already know the blue eyed boy.

"That's the name. I'm surprised Michael even bothered with posters. It was probably Gabe." Castiel chuckled.

"Why wouldn't they look for you?" Dean asked.

"You haven't met my family." Castiel sighed.

"Yeah well, anybody who wouldn't look for their family is a dick." Dean scoffed.

Castiel looked up. He squinted his eye's to try and see better in the dark.

"Well I'll be damned. Dean Winchester." Cas chuckled.

"You know me?" Dean questioned.

"You're the quarterback. You're high school royalty. Not to mention the crush I've had on you since God knows when." Castiel said.

"Little forward are we?" Dean chuckled.

"Well, we're probably gonna die tomorrow so." Castiel sighed.

"Way to be positive, Cassie." Dean said sarcastically.

"You know it."

Dean looked around and saw window. If they were untied they could easily crawl out. It was then that Dean remembered the pocket knife his little bother Sammy got him for his 16th birthday.

Dean reached down into his boot and was relived to find  the small pocket knife with the two boys initials carved into the wood handle.

"Me likey." Dean said looking at the blade.

"Holy shit." Castiel said, shifting in his spot.

Dean worked the blade so it cut his hands free. He stood up with a proud look on his face.

"Alright. Admit it, that was awesome." Dean said.

"Yeah, yeah. Now get outta here. Before he comes back." Castiel said looking out into the abandoned hallway.

"What? No. What about you?" Dean said.

"Dean I'm cursed. I'm only going to slow you down."

"Well I'd rather have you, cursed or not."

Dean rushed over to Cas and cut his wrists free. Castiel rubber his wrists and sighed in contentment.

"Now let's get outta here." Dean said, helping Cas stand up.

Dean got on his tippy toes and opened the window. He hoisted Cas up. Next, Dean jumped and pushed himself up and climbed out of the window.

They sat there in silence and soon started to laugh. When they realized they were still just outside the window they got up and ran. They ran threw some woods until they found a main road. They started to walk to the police station.

"I like you, too." Dean said.

"Excuse me?" Castiel asked in confusion.

"Since 7th grade. I've always been a fan if your blue eyes and raven black hair. I assumed when you went missing you ran away. I thought maybe you had had enough of the bullying and I regretted not sticking up for you. I'm sorry, Cas." Dean said.

"Dean, I-I... It's okay. It's not your fault." Castiel said grabbing Dean's shoulder and stopping him.

They stared into each others eyes and didn't say anything. Dean's eyes flicked from Cas' eyes to his lips. Castiel got the message and nodded his head in confirmation. Soon Dean's lips were on Castiel's and nothing had felt more right. Castiel pulled away with a smile.

"What do you think the kids at school will say?" Dean asked.

"Dean, we just survived a fucking kidnaping. I think we can survive some glances from high school has-beens, future gas station attendants." Castiel chuckled.

"We're just a couple of survivors." Dean smiled.

Dean grabbed Castiel's hand and they walked the rest of the way to the police station, content with the thought of them against the world.

(A/N: it's been awhile. Lmao oops. Both the the stories are no longer # anything on Destiel. That's a rip. If you caught the Heather's reference... I love you. Adios.)