My love

(AU where Dean and Cas are married and have a daughter)
______________________________________________

The baby monitor goes off. Grace is crying for the second time tonight. Dean groans as he starts to get up but his husband stops him.

"I got it." Castiel said slowly getting up out of the bed and walking to his daughters room.

Dean lays back down and starts to drift off but then he hears Castiel scream. His eyes shoot open and he jumps out of bed.

Dean runs towards his daughters room and see's Castiel on the ground and a stab wound to the stomach. Grace is crying in her crib and Dean rushed to Castiel's side.

Dean puts pressure on the wound and is crying and frantically trying to stop the bleeding.

"D-dean stop." Castiel says.

Dean shifts Castiel so his head is in his lap.

"You're gonna be fine. We're all gonna be okay." Dean says while sobbing.

Dean was so busy crying and freaking out about his dying husband to realize the room was on fire.

"D-dean g-get Grace and go." Castiel said.

Dean looked up at his daughters crib and realized she had stopped crying.

"N-no. GRACE!" Dean yelled.

A tear ran down Castiel's cheek.

"I'm sorry, Cas. I'm so so sorry." Dean said balling hysterically.

Cas grabbed Deans hand.

"I-it's not your fault. I-I love you."

"I love you too. S-so much." Dean said.

Dean stared into his favorite blue eyes and watched the light drain from them. He was gone. Castiel. Was. Gone.

Dean just sat there with his dead husband in his arms and his dead daughter not too far away.

Dean kissed Castiel's brow as the room around them burned.

"See you in the next life, my love." He whispered.

(A/N: hi please don't kill me. I almost cried writing this. I'm not gonna do very many sad ones because my Destiel heart can't take it.)