I'm no angel

High school AU (I'm a sucker for AU's... sue me.)
_____________________________________________

It was after school and Castiel was under the bleachers watching his boyfriend Dean play football. Dean said he'd give him a ride home after practice. Castiel didn't mind. He loved watching Dean play.

"Hey, assface." Alister sneered.

Fuck. This. Shit.

"Hello, Alister." Castiel said, mentally bagging his head on a wall.

"Where's your personal protection now, bitch?" Lisa chuckled.

"Dean's at football practice, Lisa. Although, you knew that already didn't you? Because you're a fucking phyco stalker. He's gay Lisa! Get over yourself already." Castiel said, glaring at her.

"I just don't understand why he would want to be with you. I mean, your dull blue eye's, your greasy sex hair, your weak jawline. I bet you wear that dirty trench coat everyday just to hide all your fat!" Lisa yelled, causing Alister and Lucifer to laugh.

"You would know." Castiel said confidently.

Lisa broke out into laughter, "I would know?! Sweetie, I'm a skinny legend. I wash my hair with Pantene everyday. I have a personal trainer AND I'm on a diet. I look like fucking Selena Gomez so don't compare me to you EVER again." Lisa said, hands on her hips (skinny legend aka Marina lmao).

"Right. I forgot. So is skinny legend another word for slut now?" Castiel said, tilting his head in fake confusion.

"YOU DICK! Do what you want with him boys." Lisa said walking away.

Alister cracked his knuckles and Lucifer chuckled.

Aw shit.

****

It was the end of football practice and Dean went to the locker room to get washed up. He got out of the shower and got his clothes on.

"See ya, Benny." Dean said, waving to his friend.

"Why don't you come and get milkshakes with me and Kevin. We had a good practice here, brother." Benny offered.

"Nah, I gotta take Cas home. Maybe next time though. Bye Benny. Bye Kev." Dean waved while walking out of the locker room.

Dean headed to the bleachers where he knew his angel in a trench coat would be.

"Hey Dean." Lisa winked.

Fuck. This. Shit.

"Hi Lisa." Dean said, rolling his eyes.

"Where you off to, hot stuff?" Lisa winked,

"Off to see my boyfriend. You know? The one I'm gay for and not completely repulsed by?" Dean said.

"Oh Dean. I don't think your boyfriend's doing to good right about now. Toodles." Lisa waved, walking off.

What was that?

Dean made his way under the bleachers to find Castiel curled up into a ball. Dean rushed to his side and pulled him against his chest and let Castiel cry into his arm.

"Cas, you'll be fine. I promise, Angel. You'll be okay." Dean said holding Castiel closer.

"Dean, I'm no angel. I'm a disgrace. I could never be an Angel of The Lord." Castiel choked out.

"No. You couldn't. You wanna know why? Because you're my angel." Dean said kissing the top of Castiel's head.

"I love you, Dean." Castiel mumbled into Dean's arm.

"I love you too, Cas." Dean said.

Dean soon heard little snores coming from the beaten and bloody boy in his arm. Dean smiled and picked him up bridle style and started to carry him to the car. Castiel nuzzled into Dean's chest. Dean placed Castiel in the back so he could sleep and Dean drove them to his house. Dean carried Castiel upstairs and placed him in his bed. Dean took off his shoes and socks and got on a black t-shirt and some sweatpants and crawled in to bed next to Castiel. Castiel instinctively moved closer to Dean and Dean wrapped his arms around him and drifted off to sleep to the steady breathing coming from the angel next to him.

(A/N: Oop. Thats cute. Gotta blast. Adios.)