Happy Family

(Okay so by now everyone knows, season 15 will be the end of Supernatural. Me and my friend have been debating endings back and forth. Most are pretty depressing because Supernatural likes to break our hearts but here's a happy one me and my friend made together. We both did half. She has her own destiel story and one-shot collection out so if you're interested, her user is divergent_demigod_66 )
_____________________________________________

A older Dean is sitting in a rocking chair, bouncing a little baby in his lap.

"And that, Kevin, is all of daddy's adventures."

A little red head pops up from the crib next to him.

"I want to fight monsters to!"

Dean chuckles. "Is that so Charlie?"

Sam walks into the nursery, holding the hand of his son, Bobby.

"Dean, don't be scaring them now." He chuckles.

"Eh, they're Winchesters, they can handle it. We can handle anything." Dean smiles.

Castiel walks in holding another baby.

"Dean, Gabriel needs his dipper changed." He sighed.

Dean chuckled and gave Kevin to Charlie to hold.

"I gotta go help papa. Now you take care of your brother, Charlie." Dean said walking over to his husband.

Kevin started crying but Charlie soothed him and said:

"Don't you cry no more."

Before going to change Gabriel's dipper, Dean, Cas, and Sam, all stared at they're big, happy family. They did well.

(A/N: okay that was short but who cares. Alright so again, me and my friend wrote this. It would be a wonderful happy ending but we all now there is no way thats gonna happen. Lmao okay. Adios.)