The Deal (pt. 1)

(Guys I'm making this a two parter because if I didn't this would be a very long one-shot bahaha.)
______________________________________________

3 years ago, Dean Winchester died. Yup, he died. Again. Angel blade threw the heart. Obviously he came back but he came back... different. Yes, this time around the Righteous man himself was a demon.

Castiel and Sam had been looking for a cure for Dean for years. The one they found in the bunker didn't work. They assumed it was because the situation was different seeing as Dean withheld the Mark of Cain.

Crowley came around more often to check up on the older Winchester. The only reason Dean stuck around was Cas. Yes. Castiel. You know, the angel with the stunning blue eyes and the infamous trench coat? Well even though Dean was a demon, something inside him still cared for Cas. Deeply.

Dean loved Castiel but... he was a demon. Castiel was an angel. It would never workout.

"Hello, Squirrel." Crowley said snapping Dean out of his thoughts.

"Hello, Asswipe." Dean said leaning back in his chair near his desk.

"You understand the deal, seeing as I ask you everyday. So what will it be, Squirrel?" Crowley said leaning against the doorframe.

Ah yes, the deal. The deal Crowley offered everyday. Everyday Crowley would ask Dean if he would like to join him in Hell as his right hand man and everyday Dean would tell him to take his deal and shove it where the sun don't shine. Today though... today was different. The night before Castiel and Dean had gotten in an argument and it gave Dean another reason to leave.

*Flashback*

"Dean what the hell!" Castiel yelled as he was pushing a girl out of the bunker door.

"You can't just bring girls here willy nilly! She could be a threat! Now she knows our location!"

"Cas, babe, relax, be cool, chill out. It's not that big a deal. Listen I'm sorry. This whole demon thing is new and I'm still working out the kinks." Dean said trying to defend himself.

The only reason Dean brought back girls was to get his mind of Cas.

"DEAN I'VE HAD ENOUGH! This situation of yours is no longer a valid excuse! You snap too easily and you always take it out on me or Sam. IT'S NOT FAIR!" Castiel said, red with anger.

"Why do you even care who I bring home!?" Dean said.

Castiel was beat red now... but not with anger. No it was with something else but Dean couldn't figure it out. It was times like this Dean wishes he was human so he could remember what kind of emotion Castiel was showing.

"I... I don't care. You go ahead and fuck whoever you want. See how much I care!" Castiel said stomping off towards his room.

Ouch. That hurt.

*End of flashback*

"So, Squirrel? What'll it be?" Crowley said getting restless.

Dean thought about last night and the other problems that he would cause if he stayed. Plus, him and Cas is something that could never be.

Deans eyes flicked black and he stood up.

"Deal."

At first Crowley looked shocked but that was quickly replaced with satisfaction.

"First I gotta do something."

Dean quickly ran to his desk and wrote a note. When he finished he went in his desk drawer and grabbed a photo of him and Cas. He took it when they went on a hunt together in Florida. Dean nor Castiel had ever been to Disney World so Dean decided they needed to go. The picture was taken in front of the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (staring Aerosmith) and Cas had on a mickey mouse hat with mouse ears and Dean had the same thing on except it was Minnie mouse and he also had pink clout glasses. Dean chuckled at the photo before slipping it into the back pocket of his Jeans.

"Ready?" Crowley said.

"Ready." Dean replyed.

And with that the two men were gone.

The only thing left in the room was the note.

Dear Cas,

You don't have to worry about me bring girls around anymore. Take care of Sammy for me. I didn't have the balls to say this to you before I left so I'm writing it now. I love you. Even if I'm a demon I know my feelings for you and I love you, Castiel. From the moment you walked in that barn. I knew. I knew I loved you. Unfortunately life is a pile of dicks and decided to make us two totally different things. Even so, I love you. I love your eyes, your sex hair, your trench coat, the way you tilt your head when you're confused. You're just truly... an angel. While I've become the thing I hate most, you still remain the thing that brings light to my life. Take care angel.

Love,
Deanmon ;)

(Hey hey hey, don't be mad! There's a part two coming soon and I'm really looking forward to writing it so wAtCh OuT fOr ThAt!)