Chapter 28 ❤️

Authors note!
Let's get this chapter to 5 votes for the next chapter?

~~

Well in a way I just said "fuck it" and went along with what I actually wanted to do.. Which was see Dylan.

I now know that everything Miles told me was true, but the only thing I still couldn't believe was if what me and Dylan had was real or not. I refused to believe it was fake and I just, I felt like I needed to know if it was real, and the only way to find out is to ask Dylan himself. I still don't trust Miles enough to truly believe him.

Or maybe he believed it himself, that what me and Dylan have is fake, but maybe that just isn't true. What if it was real to Dylan, what if Dylan actually felt something for me? I guess I can say that that would a miracle because in the beginning it did seem to be too good to be true..

Anyways I snuck out and found myself walking towards Dylan's pack house. I had a lot of questions to ask him, but honestly.. I think I missed him so much I didn't care. Didn't care that maybe this was just a huge ass mistake, coming here and all. God am I a complete idiot for thinking that this is even the slightest good idea? Because I sure as hell feel like a damn idiot.

I arrived at Dylan's pack house. I stood frozen in the woods, starring at the huge house. The one that he lived in. I couldn't find it in me to move, I couldn't even think. I just- I was afraid to move any further because eventually I'd reach the door step, and I'd eventually have to face Dylan and ask him the question I was dying to know, but not actually wanting to know.

If you get what I mean?

I look down at my shoes, thinking, debating rather to turn around and go back home.. Well to Miles pack house, the one I've been living in for about 8 months now. God I can't even remember how it feels like to live in a home that didn't feel like a prison.

My life really does suck.

After about 5 minutes just standing there, I decided to move once again.

When I reached the door step I froze once again. I huge part of me really wanted to turn back, and just forget about Dylan all together. But than again I know that there's no way in hell I'll ever be able to forget about Dylan.

I love him too much for that..

I love him? I love him! Yeah I fell in love with Dylan..

God that feels weird. I've never been in love before, and now that I think about it.. this kind of feels like love..

I knocked on the door, half expecting no one to even answer considering the time on a Tuesday. But when the door did open, I was stunned.

"Hi.." I whisper, looking at Dylan.

He narrows his eyes, looking confused. And quite frankly I didn't blame him for looking confused. He probably didn't think he'd see me for awhile, or ever.

~~

Christians pov ~~~

"Are you sure?" Miles ask's through the phone. I look over at Jenny. "Yeah totally, she's here hanging with Jenny.." I trail off.

"But I did scold her for leaving.. umm- anyways she'll stay here with us and I'll bring her home in the morning." I mutter to Miles. "Okay, thanks- and umm Christian?" He suddenly sounded nervous. "Yeah?" I ask. There was a long pause on the other side of the phone. "Umm.. never mind. Thanks." With that he hung up.

"What did he say?" Jenny asks. "He said that Jane had left somewhere and was wondering if she was with us..."

"And what did you say?" Jenny asks, narrowing her eyes.

"I told him yeah.." I nod "Why? We don't know where she is!" Jenny spats. "I think I know though.." I point out.

She frowns. "Isn't that bad? What if Dylan like kills her or something?!" Jenny spats. "He won't.. at least I don't think so." I shrug. She gasps, hitting me on my arm. "Lets go get her!" She hisses before grabbing her car keys and dragging me along with her.

"I have better things to do with mess with a teenager and her love life." I mutter. "Jane is a good person! And she's very naive so we need to go get her before Miles finds out what she's up to." She says. "Fine. I'll go but I know she's fine."