Chapter 3

I woke up on the floor. I guess I had fallen asleep last night. I got up and got dressed in some shorts and a black hoodie suddenly feeling cold I walk out and downstairs slowly. I turn a corner to what I think is the kitchen when I bump into someone falling on my butt. I look up to Miles glare on me. I gulp. "Get up." He said demanding as I quickly do so. "We need to talk." He said grabbing my hand sending chills up my spine and sparks around my body.

He leads me into what seems like his office. "I don't want you ever pulling that stunt you pulled last night again." He said crossing his arms I slowly nod scared. I never thought I ever would be scared of my mate. "I also don't want anyone knowing your my mate." he said as my heart broke just alittle more.

I wanted so badly to ask why. I wanted to run and I wanted to die all at the same time. I gulp down the lump in my throat forcing myself to nod, my wolf inside whimpering. "And don't embarrass me around my pack, and your my cousin to everyone else." He glared at me with his cold stare. I took out my phone. "Can I go I school?" I wrote down. He took the phone out of my hands reading it. I looked at me for awhile thinking. "You have to have 2 body guards next to you the whole time." He said. I nodded. "And I hired someone to help you speak." I suddenly felt angry! I shook my head. "it's not a choice, Jane." I let out a breathe and nod. "Good now leave." I look at him sadder then ever.

"Now!" He spat as that girl walked in smiling at miles and hugging him. "Oh hi Jane." I wave a hi and walk out. I end up bumping into someone. I look up to a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Hi." He smiled holding me from folding. My wolf suddenly growled inside mad that another mans hands on my waist.

'Shut up our mate doesn't want us!' I  spat towards her. I take out my phone writing hi and give it to him. "Can you not talk?" He asks. I shake my head no. He smiles. "That's fine by me." He said checking me out as I blush deeply. I suddenly hear a growl behind us making me jump. "Go." He said to the guy as he bowed towards Miles and ran off.

I glare at Miles. "Your mine not his." He said taking my hand and dragging me once again. He drags me upstairs to my bedroom. "Your not aloud to date anyone." Jeez ok dad! Ugh why does he have to be so controlling and demanding but yet hate me so much!

I shake my head. I wasn't about to be alone just because he wants me to! "Jane you heard me your not dating anyone else!" He spat shutting the door and locking it making me gulp. Anyone else? Like I was with him? Fucking bastard.

He walks towards me and pushes me against the wall. "Your mine." He whispers before kissing my neck where his mark was supposed to go. I suddenly tense up and gulp. He kisses my neck more up until he gets to my lips. I suddenly wanted just to melt under his touch. "All mine." He whispers before going on o the other side of my neck and gently kissing it. I take all the strength in me and push him off making him growl. I shake my head with the most deadliest glare I can give.

'He was kissing us!' my wolfs snaps at me. 'He's too controlling! He doesn't want us! It's his wolf not him' I spat shutting her up. I start pushing him away out the door shutting it behind him, well not before flipping him off.