Chapter 10 ❤️

School was utterly boring. Dylan didn't show up today so it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.

But I was pretty damn thankful to get my phone back. Thankfully it was only taken away for like a day. Although I still awaited my tv back.

Which seemed like something that wouldn't happen anytime soon.

And I wouldn't just ask Miles for it. Who knows what he'd do if I did. He'd probably lock me in here, or something. He's a cruel person without a doubt.

"Hey Jane.." Shane says, walking into my room. I wasn't aloud to keep my door shut anymore. "Alpha orders." Shane had said when he told me. He looked as if he felt bad for me, and I didn't blame him. I felt bad for myself as well!

I smile at Shane as he walks in. "Just wanted to say sorry for not driving you to school today." He says. I get my phone out typing in; "it's fine, you had things to do." I hand him my phone and he reads it. "I actually didn't. Alpha Miles insisted that he take you to school today." He shrugs.

I look at him weirdly, not really understanding. Miles actually wanted to take me to school today? He was lying when he said that Shane was "busy"

Wow. Never expected that.

"Anyways I should go. Werewolf training today." He mutter and with that he walked out.

~~

I nervously waited for Dylan to reply to my text. I had sent him this; "hey, missed you at school today."

It had been exactly 5 minutes and 36 seconds since I sent him that. I kept debating to send it again but that would just look like I was desperate for his reply, and desperate was the last thing I wanted to look like.

After awhile of sitting and waiting for his reply I decided just to put my phone away and wait until I can hear it buzz.

I sat my phone on the side table next to my bed and laid back, starring at the ceiling. I wondered what my aunt was doing. I really missed her. I missed waking up early in the morning on a Saturday, helping her cook breakfast and make coffee. After that we'd sit down and if I was lucky enough, she'd tell me stories of when she had a mate, and back than I'd dream of my mate.

Hoping to God he'd show up. Wasn't that a mistake.

Of course the moon goddess or whatever the fuck her name is, would pair me with the worst mate in history.

It's just my mother fucking luck.

It literally seems like the world is against me!

*buzz buzz*

I sit up and dart my eyes to my phone, a small smile crossing my face.

Maybe the world isn't so against me?

I grab the phone and immediately look at the text in front of me.

"Sorry about that. Alpha duties." Dylan's text read across the screen.

I couldn't help but get excited.

"It's fine, wanna do something today?" I text back, eagerly waiting for his reply.

"Sorry I'm a little too busy." He said back, making me frown.

"Oh okay, well maybe another day?" I text back, still a little hopeful. "Yeah maybe."

I frown, sitting down my phone. Was he backing away?

Did he suddenly regret kissing me all those times and everything?

God this is just my fucking luck! What made me ever think that the world wasn't against me?

Everything in my life has been bad since my parents died.

Maybe I'm just not meant to have a good life.