"Your too easy." He laughs, and shakes his head.

I walk over to my Jeep which luckily had a swim suit in it. I put it on in Corey's bathroom, and I walk to the backyard.

"Wait. I have makeup on." I say, even though it was water proof.

"Quit making excuses Kaylee." He tilts his head.

"I don't wanna get in, it's cold."

"Fine." He gets out, and walks over to his towel. I was about to turn around when I feel wet arms wrap around me.

"Jake! Your wet!" He laughs, and picks me up.

"No! Jake stop!" I hear all the guys in the pool laughing, And I start to kick my legs.

He walks over to the pool, and my eyes widen.

"No! No! No!" He jumps in, and I scream, and plug my nose.

I try to swim to the surface, and when I get to it I glare at Jake.

"I fuckin hate you!" I splash water in his face, and he laughs.

"You love me." He smiles, and I flip him off.

"Anyone want any drinks?" Corey walks out, and I yell.

"I'll take one."

"Yeah, me too." Everyone else says.

" I'll help grab some." Colby offers, and gets out of his floaty.

When he gets out of the pool, I can't help but stare at his abs.

--------

A lot of people have now showed up to the party, and it was pretty crowded.

"Come dance!" Elle's yells, and I shake my head.

She walks over, and grabs my hand.

"You came to have fun, not sit around, and drink." She pulls me into the back were everyone was, and we start to dance.

"I'mma go get more drinks real quick." I say, and she nods. I see a guy come up behind her, And I shake my head and laugh.

I grab a few shots from the bar, and down three. My throat was burning but my drunk self didn't care.

I down a few more, and now the drinks were starting to kick in. I drunkily walk back to where Elle was, and start to dance to the music.

I feel arms around me, and I give Elle a Confused look.

I look up, and see him. My heart started to race, but at the same time, I was too drunk to care. Though normally I would push him off of me.

I sway my hips to the music, and he grinds on me. The drinks were really kicking in now, and when I'm drunk. I'm sexual.

I feel it and I smirk.

"Let's take this upstairs." He whispers into my ear.

He grabs my hand, and we walk up the stairs. Right when we walk though the door, he pushes me against the wall, and closes the door behind him. He kisses me, and starts to take off my shirt. He takes off his, and I can't help but stare at his abs.

He tugs on my pants, and I take them off, and he smirks when I pull his down. Leaving him in only his boxers, and me in my lingerie.

He pushes me onto the bed without breaking the kiss. He unclips my bra with one hand, and I smirk into the kiss. He pulls it off of me, and throws it across the room.

He leaves kisses down my neck leaving dark hickeys. He then starts to suck on the top of my breasts, making a moan escape my lips.

He kisses down my stomach, and to my under wear. He rips them off of me making me gasp. He smirks, and take off his boxers. Leaving us both naked. He puts a condom on, and gets on top of me. He kisses my neck, and without warning, he thrusts into me.

"Colby-" I moan.

I instantly feel pain in my inner thigh, yet there's so much fuckin pleasure to make up for it.

His thrusts become faster, and harder. We both become moaning messes.

He leaves kisses on my neck while he keeps thrusting into me.

"H-harder." He does what I say, and I finally scream.

He kisses me, trying to keep me quit, and it doesn't work.

"Kaylee." His thrusts become sloppier yet faster, and I feel my high start to come, and I know his is too.

I see him mouthing out "oh fuck", and I smile at the effect I had in him

He keeps going, hitting every spot, and we both come. He pulls out, and our body's are covered with sweat. Now all I can hear is our deep breaths.

----

Authors note: YAYA! SOME SMUT SKSK.

so I lowkey hated this chapter, and ik the isn't that good just give me time😂

Vote if you want, and peace out ily guys❤

4-8-19