The Meeting:Part 2

**Note**

There will be a section of the story in Italics, whatever is in italics in that section of the story is a flashback. 

                                              ***********

“Ah Louis, sit down. We have alot to talk about.” Edgar motioned towards the large white chairs, that sat parallel to the fireplace. They sat turned caddy-corner to face each other.

Having Zayn, and Harold’s files in my hands, I moved to the chair, and sat down. Looking up to Edgar, preparing myself for what would come this evening.

Edgar placed his hands in the pockets of his dark blue dress pants, strolling in my direction. He watched me intensely. He then moved to the fireplace. Placing a hand on the mantle, his gaze leaving my pale face.  “Have you reconnected with Zayn?” He questioned as he gazed into the flames.

“Indeed I have. There truly isn’t much to speak of.” I spoke. I felt it would be unnecessary to mention Perrie. Too many issues would arise. I doubt she’ll be around that much longer...Would she?

Edgar motioned for the files, I quickly handed them over. “I assume you prodigy Harold hasn’t progressed, as of late.” He assumed as he reviewed the text, nodding.

I sighed as the memories of the brothel popped in my head. “He has what I would call..Regressed. If that were possible.”

He glanced to me. “Elaborate.”

“His childlike personality somehow has made itself worse.” I stood up and moved to the left of Edgar. “With Zayn around he tends to be worse..” I explained, standing up.

He shut the files and looked me in the eyes. “That is no reason to baby him.” He spoke with a stern tone. “I want to see results. And if you don’t provide them. I will find someone who will.” He pushed the files roughly to my chest, and walked to the door, motioning a hand behind his head as he moved through the tall wooden doors.

I sprinted, catching up with him as he entered the elevator. “I intend to correct Harold’s attitude. In fact I have been.”

Edgar turned his head to me momentarily. “I don’t want to hear of what you will do. I want to see of what you have done.” After a moments ride the elevator doors opened, we stepped out onto the dark cherry wood floors. “Punish him if his behavior doesn’t change. If nothing changes...” A man’s screams of pain filled my ears as we walked past a cell. Moving into the lab block. he motions the direction of the man in pain, a grin crossed his lips. “Are we clear, Louis?”

I nodded slowly. “Yes, quite.” We had stopped in front of the lab block B.

Edgar began to put on one of the few white lab coats that hung by the door on a set of hooks. “I have something to show you.” He spoke with a sense of joy. I followed his lead and grabbed a white lab coat and slipped it over my arms, following him through the door, and down the halls; passing many testing rooms. They had viewing windows for moments such as this. A few rooms caught my attention as we padded down this dark and dreary pathway.