Scarlet Desires

Hey guys, wanted to let you know that my story and ZerrieOfficial's story Posion & Wine will be linking up very soon. It is important to read both stories, as the timelines link up, and important information will be missed if you don't. You can find ZerrieOfficial's story in my reading list. 

Happy Reading.

-Sami

---------------------------------------------------------

I pushed open the door to the pub and stepped out into the bitter, cold London air I breathed in deeply. Stuffing my hands into my trench coat I spun around to face Harry. The boy caught my gaze.

We just stared at each other for a moment and then I cleared my throat loudly as he stepped closer to me. “Har--” I began but he held up a finger to silence me.

“Shh.” Harry whispered so lowly that only the sound of his deeper voice was coherent to my ears.

I paused for a moment and let my blue eyes wander around the dimly lit, almost emptied streets of London. I momentarily close my eyes as I inhale deeply. The sweet, luscious scent wafted into my nostrils. The scent was heady, almost intoxicating.

I glanced back to Harry whose eyes were wide in shock because the scent was so strong... Or maybe it was something else that had captured his attention.

“Harry...” I say lowly, my voice dropped several pitches. My hunger slowly overcoming each and every sense.

Harry seemed to snap out of the trance and lift his unclouded gaze to meet my darkening irises. My teeth ached so nicely as I turn around and inhaled once more to find the sweet scent that has captured our attention so much.

Harry and I walked down the sidewalk to figure out the bittersweet stench. I turned down the alley way as I ran my hand across the rough brickside. Pushing on the bricks with a slight force. By surprise a door swung open, revealing a passage.

I turned around to face Harry with a smirk curving at my lips. I peeked inside the dim lighted hall as I carefully stepped into the doorway.

Soft voices drafted to us as my head snapped in that direction, I could see faint lighting coming from further down the hall. Silently walking in the direction of the voices I soon approached a sheer curtain. I slowly reached forward and knitted my fingers onto the edge of the soft fabric and then deliberately pulled the curtain back.

As I stepped forward my eyes fell upon a wide area, shaped like a giant circle. Furniture scattered along the outer edges of the walls. Old styled pieces flushed out the open space. Women adorned in lingerie were lounging on the couches and seats. All their heads seemed to turn towards Harry and I.

A taller, thicker blond stepped forward toward Harry and I. She eyed us for a moment and then finally spoke up. “Welcome to the Scarlet Lounge.” She told us, her voice rich, and warm.

I felt my lips curl up into a smile. This place was only talked about in one’s wildest dreams. I could hear Harry’s intake of breath as his eyes settled around them. I glanced over to look at him, his green emeralds meeting mine.

I let my tongue dart out and swipe across my aching teeth as I step forward, Harry following my lead. The woman had a slow smirk curving her lips now as she watched us, turning around to face the group of girls who were now standing, lust and curiosity shining in their eyes.

“Olivia.” The blond speaks, waving one of the girls over.

My eyes darted around the room to see which girl would walk forward. A brunette stepped forward, her thick curves seemed to flow like water. Her black lingerie was snug on her body. Olivia’s heart-shaped, full and pink lips was slightly parted as she walked forward, the soft clink of her stiletto’s tapping against the pavement.

“Yes, Mistress?” Olivia’s soft, velvety voice lifted to my ears, the girls shining grey eyes glittering in wonder. As if she might be confused as to why she was picked.

The mistress turned to face me. “Does Olivia suit you.” she asked in a light tone, as if she could read my mind.

My eyes drag back to Olivia, she seemed unphased, but I could tell that she was terrified of my answer...Despite that; she wanted me. I nodded lightly. “Olivia will do just fine.” I say as once again my tongue licks my lips, the corners of my mouth tugging up slightly.

Olivia walked toward me and then took ahold of my hand, pulling me backward as she lead me off towards one of the doors. I wouldn’t mind which she picked; I was starving. As we entered the low lit room, I glanced around. Candles lit to set the mood, the room kept at a warm temperature, making it inviting.

I grabbed her by the hips, not wasting a moment, and pulled her against my form as I leaned down. I peppered kisses along her neck gently, feeling the vein beneath her skin beat blood faster. I take a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent her body casted. I was hungry, and she was too..But for something much different.

She grabbed my face and brought me to her lips, they pressing into mine with want. As the kiss went on, she began removing my clothes. Piece, by piece, until I was bare. I had broken the kiss, and sat up, looking over the warm, blush of the girls cheeks, and breathed in her sweet scent once more; her naked body beneath mine. The soft fabric of the sheet underneath my knees.

I bent over, placing my hands on either side of head, and inserted myself into her, and began pumping in and out at slow building rate. After a time, she began to moan in pleasure, these moans not being forced or faked. I placed my hand on her bare ass, my finger digging in as I lifted her lower half up, my speed increasing to a pounding rate. I bent down, kissing a path from the center of her stomach, to the valley of her breasts, Until I reached her neck.

Her head laying back, her breath heavy. My eyes went up and down her neck, looking over the veins popping from her neck. It was almost as if her body was asking me for what I was about to do next...And who am I to deny?

My lips grazed her, the warmth of her body, warming my cooler one. My lips parted, and my teeth bared, opening my mouth slightly and sank into her neck. And my eyes filled with a blackness, the darkness taking over my being. Her moans turned into a string of high pitched screams now. I covered her mouth harshly, as I slowly drank her body dry.

I have to admit, it wasn’t my cleanest meal in the last 100 years, but it certainly the best. It felt as if I hadn't fed in centuries; It wasn’t me. It seemed like the dark brought out something different...It was taking over me, I knew it. But how long would it be before It took it’s toll?

And all of a sudden, I went dark...Everything gone.

**