Appa:Part 21

Y/N:"I'm cold"
I said as I rubbed my arms. I suddenly felt hands wrapping around me and pulling me. I looked up and saw Namjoon's beautiful smile. I smiled and looked down.
Namjoon:"Are you warm now?"
I nodded and held his hand.

Min-woo was with Namjoon and he was bathing him. I went into the bathroom and saw the floor soaked.
Y/N:"Namjoon!"
I said as I walked over to the towel rack and placed one on the floor. He looked down and sucked his teeth.
Namjoon:"Oops"
I chuckled and shook my head.
Y/N:'Here's a towel for him"
I said as I handed him the baby towel. I went to Seoyun's room to check on her and she was playing with her dolls. I smiled and went back to Namjoon. He had got Min-woo out of the bath and he had him wrapped up in the towel. I smiled again and Namjoon chuckled.
Namjoon:"Have I done it right?"
I nodded and took Min-woo out from his arms. We headed over to his room and got him changed into his pyjamas.
Y/N:"Can you go make these two a bottle?"
He nodded and left. I layed Min-woo down in my arms and smiled.
Y/N:"Hi beautiful boy"
His eyes fluttered and I chuckled.
Y/N:"You look just like your appa"

Namjoon:"Seoyun, come here"
I ran after her since she was refusing to get into her push chair. I sighed and she laughed. I quickly picked her up and she whined. I put her in the left side of the pushchair since it was a double and buckled her in. I gave her a doll and a bottle of juice. Y/N came in with Min-woo wrapped up in blankets and I smiled.
Y/N:"Hi~"
She put Min-woo down in the newborn side of the pushchair and smiled.
Namjoon:"What park are we going to?"
Y/N:"The one near town"
I nodded and smiled.
Namjoon:"You look beautiful"
She smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.
Y/N:"Thank you,babe"

I sat down on the bench and Namjoon sat next to me.
Namjoon:"Seoyun, do you want a cookie?"
She nodded and he went into the bag. He pulled out a packet of oreos and opened them. He gave one to Seoyun and she began to eat. I took one and bit into it.
Y/N:"Did you get double stuff?"
He looked in the bag and nodded. I put my fist up in happiness and he chuckled.
Seoyun:"Eomma?"
Y/N:"Yes, love?"
Seoyun:"Play"
I smiled and unbuckled the straps and picked her up.
Y/N:"Do you wanna go see the duckies?"
She nodded and I turned back to Namjoon.
Y/N:"We won't be long"
I began to walk over to the pond and I stopped near the fence. I pointed to a duck and smiled to her.
Y/N:"Look, it's a duckie!"
She smiled widely and I kissed her temple. She pointed to the duck and looked at me.
Y/N:"What noise does the duck make?"
Seoyun:"Q-qack!"
I chuckled since she couldn't pronounce it properly yet and she sounded so adorable.
Y/N:"Should we go back to appa and Min-woo?"
She nodded and am I turned around. we headed towards them and Namjoon smiled to us.
Namjoon:"Did you have fun with the ducks?"
Seoyun shyly smiled and nodded. I chuckled and sat her down on the bench next to Namjoon.
Y/N:"Show appa what noise a duckie makes"
Seoyun:"Qack!Qack!"
He smiled and kissed the top of her head.
Namjoon:"So cute"
I looked into the pushchair to see if Min-woo was okay and smiled when I saw him sleeping soundly.
This is my family now 😊💕

Hi! So, it's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry that I took so long 😔 But yet again my mental health has been flopping and  I'm just trying to pick myself up again. I'm trying my best though and I'm sorry if this isn't enough for you but I have something specail planned for this story 😏 Please wait for me 🧡 Love you honey buns 😘