Appa:Part 16

I sat Min-Woo's seat down on the floor and Seoyun came over to us. I smiled and leant down to her level.
Namjoon:"Hi sweetheart"
I pulled her into my lap and kissed her forehead.
Namjoon:"Do you wanna see your baby brother?"
She nodded and I looked over to Min-Woo who was sleeping.
Y/N:"Look at him, isn't he so cute?"
She said as Seoyun walked over to him. She looked at Y/N and smiled.
Seoyun:"Baby?"
Y/N smiled and nodded to her.
Seoyun went closer to Min-woo and bent down. She kissed his head and I smiled. Everyone awed and I pulled Seoyun into a hug.
Y/N:"Do you wanna hold him?"
Mom:"Yes,please"
I took him out of his seat and handed him to my mom. She smiled and rocked him slightly. He began to slowly wake up and opened his eyes a tiny bit. I smiled and sat next to her. Y/N picked Seoyun up and kissed her forehead.
Y/N:"I love you,girl"
She looked back at Min-woo and smiled.
Y/N:"Isn't he so cute?"
She nodded and smiled. She put out her hands making it look like someone holding a baby and Y/N smiled.
Y/N:"You wanna hold him?"
She nodded and Y/N looked over to me.
Namjoon:"She's gonna hold him?"
She nodded and I passed him over to her. She sat him down comfortably in Seoyun's lap whilst still holding him and she smiled.
Y/N:"Do you like holding baby Min-woo?"
She nodded and kissed his forehead.
Dad:"Isn't she so sweet?"
I nodded and smiled.
Namjoon:"Best big sister ever"
Mom:"Y/N, what are you gonna do about your parents, when are they gonna meet him"
Y/N:"I called my dad and told him he can come over tomorrow, my mom will come over when we get back"
Namjoon:"What about your sister?"
Y/N:"She's on holiday"
I nodded and looked back to Min-woo and Seoyun.