Appa:Part 13

Y/N:"Namjoonie"
I heard her voice again. Full of pain and sorrow. How I wish I could just wake up and tell her it's all ok. But I can't, I'm too weak. I'll try my best for you love.
Y/N:"I'm 5 months pregnant now, it's getting hard without you here"
I could hear her tearing up and I felt my heart crumble.
Y/N:"Seoyun is 1, she can say baby and eomma"
My smart little girl.
Y/N:"I wish you were here"
She choked on her sobs.
Y/N:"They said they're going to pull your life source in 3 weeks"
What?! No, they can't. Please! I'm trying to wake up! I really am! It's just hard, please don't let them do that.
Y/N:"If they do, it's for the better, since you're suffering.I know you can hear me Joon"
She sighed.
Y/N:"Just please try for us, I love you"

Seoyun:"eomma!"
I looked over to her and smiled.
Y/N:"Yes sweetheart?"
She pointed to the plushie on the shelf and I got it down for her.
Y/N:"Have fun baby"
She walked over to the living room and I sighed. I wish Namjoon could see this. How my bump has been getting bigger and how Seoyun is growing up.

Y/N:"Namjoon"
I sat down on the chair and sighed.
Y/N:"Tomorrow they're pulling out your life source"
I looked down and wiped the tear that had fell.
Y/N:"I just w-want you to hear something before y-you leave"
I got out my phone and opened photos. I clicked on a video and put it on Namjoon's chest. The baby's heartbeat filled my ears and I smiled. I looked over at Namjoon and saw tears running down his cheeks. I stood up and hugged him.
Y/N:"I'll miss you"

I woke up with him not by my side, again. I'll never see him again and neither will our children. I didn't want to see him leave so I stayed home. Today his life source is being pulled out.