Appa:Part 18

I sat down with Seoyun in my arms and gave her a toy. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. Y/N came in with Min-woo and I smiled.
Namjoon:"He's awake now"
She smiled at us two and came over.
Y/N:"Yeah, he sleeps alot more than Seoyun did."
I nodded and looked back down to Seoyun. She was putting her toys in her mouth and I sighed. It was a big toy so she wouldn't choke on it but saliva on a toy is just gross.
Y/N:"My mom said she would be here soon"
Namjoon:"Okay"

Mom:"He's so small"
She said as she held him in her arms for the first time.
Y/N:"He's 5lbs and 18 inches"
She looked down at him and smiled.
Mom:"She looks alot like Namjoon"
Namjoon smiled and nodded. She lifted her head and looked at Seoyun.
Mom:"Are you happy to be an older sister?"
Seoyun looked over to her and nodded.
I took Min-woo out from her arms and smiled to him.
Namjoon:"He sleeps alot"
Mom:"Really? Seoyun would hardly ever sleep when she was a newborn"
I nodded and looked over to Seoyun. She was playing with her toys and I smiled.
Y/N:"I'm worried about Seoyun"
Mom:"Why?"
Y/N:"Because she might feel left our since we'll have to take care of Min-woo alot"
Mom:"I'm sure she'll be fine"
I looked down and nodded slightly.

Y/N:"I'm worried about Seoyun"Mom:"Why?"Y/N:"Because she might feel left our since we'll have to take care of Min-woo alot"Mom:"I'm sure she'll be fine"I looked down and nodded slightly

I sat on the bed with tears in my eyes. How could he be so heartless? He's always been like this to me but I thought he would stop after I had a child. He was so nice to Seoyun. Why doesn't he like Min-woo. I sighed and put my phone down on the bedside table. I took a sip of water and ran my hands through my hair. I went downstairs to where Namjoon was and smiled to him.
Namjoon:" Are you okay?"
I nodded my head and held his hand.
Y/N:"I'm fine"
Namjoon:"You seem a bit...tense?"
I shook my head and leaned my head into his shoulder.
Y/N:"I'm just tired"
I felt him nod and he placed a kiss on the top of my head.
Namjoon:"I love you"
Y/N:"I love you too"

Seoyun was coughing vigorously and I didn't know what to do. Y/N was downstairs with Min-woo and I didn't want to bother her.
Namjoon:"Are you alright, Seoyun-ah?"
She tried to nod her head but ended up coughing again. I went downstairs but while I was going downstairs...
Seoyun coughed so much to the extent that she vomited...on me. I sighed and looked down to her.
Namjoon:"You're lucky I love you"

I held Seoyun in my arms and caressed her cheek slowly. She had a high fever and I felt so horrible. My poor baby. Namjoon was taking care of Min-woo and we were in my room. Seoyun started coughing again and I sat up. I held her and rubbed her back. She pouted and I kissed her forehead.
Y/N:"Ah my poor Seoyun"
I layed back down and rested her head on my chest. I played with her hair and she was slowly falling asleep.
Namjoon:"Is she feeling better?"
I shook my head and pouted.
Namjoon:"Maybe...to avoid Min-woo getting i'll like her...we should send her away"
I was shocked at what he said and sat up.
Y/N:"Excuse me what?"
Namjoon:"Y/N, look I don't want MY child to get ill by a child that's not even mine"
My head jerked back slightly.
Y/N:"What the fuck are you saying, Namjoon? I'm not just gonna send her away because she's ill! If she's ill, she'd want me and you! Stop being so cruel!"
I was getting angry at what he said. How could he say that? She may not be his child by blood, but what about love? He told me he'd treat her like his own. He also said that he wouldn't favour Min-woo but he is.
Namjoon:"I DON'T WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THAT MISTAKE! SHE'S NOT MINE AND I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S ILL! I WANT HER GONE!"
Y/N:"Fine! You can have her gone! But me and Min-woo will be going too!"