Appa:Part 14

The last time I heard her voice. Her sweet heavenly voice. The last thing she said to me was that she'll miss me. I can't let her go through pain. I can't let my children grow up without a father. I can't leave them. I can't go without seeing my children grow up. If they're planning on pulling my life source, I'll just make myself wake up. I'll force myself to.

Sitting down on the couch with Seoyun next to me with her plushie. I sighed and flicked through the channels of the TV. Nothing could take my mind off of this pain in my heart. Knowing I'll never see him, the love of my life again. I can't believe it. Why did this happen? He is supposed to be her with us. But, he's in heaven now. My phone vibrated on the coffee table and i reached to get it. The hospital was calling me? Probably to sort out the funeral arrangements. I picked the phone up and answered.
Doctor:"Miss Choi, something incredible has happened"
Y/N:"Wn-what do you mean?"
Doctor:"Y-your boyfriend, he's awake"
My heart skipped a beat and I smiled widely.
Y/N:"R-really?!"
Doctor:"Yes and he's demanding to see you and your daughter!"
Y/N:"Okay! We'll be right there!"

My shaky hands held onto the steering wheel and i looked at the red light in annoyance. I need to see him, now. I looked in the rim and saw Seoyun playing with the baby toys. I smiled and looked back at the lights. They went to green and i drove again.

I walked into the hospital with Seoyun on my hip and my bag in my other hand. I saw Namjoon's doctor and went over to him.
Doctor:"You can go straight in Miss"
I nodded and went over to his room. I took a deep breath and opened the door. He was there. Sitting in the bed, awake. I felt tears prick up in my eyes and I dropped my bag. I put Seoyun down and ran to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I sobbed into his chest.
Namjoon:"It's okay, I'm here"
Hearing his voice again, I felt the adrenaline go through my veins. I lifted my head and wrapped my arms around his neck. I played with his hair and let out a breathy laugh.
Y/N:"You're here"
Namjoon:"I am"
I kissed his lips passionately and played with his hair. He looked over to Seoyun who was tugging at the bed sheets. I lent down and picked her up. He smiled and kissed her forehead.
Namjoon:"I missed you Seoyun-ah, you've grew up so much"
I looked down at her and smiled.
Y/N:"She did, so did our other baby, they're due 3 months from now"
Namjoon:'Really? Wow"
I nodded and put my hand on my stomach.
Namjoon:"Did you find out the gender?"
I shook my head.
Y/N:"I didn't wanna do it without you"
He smiled and pulled me closer to him.
Namjoon:"I love you"
Y/N:"I love you too"
Seoyun:"Appa?"

We both looked down at her and Namjoon had the biggest smile in the world.
Namjoon:"Wah, my precious girl"
He kissed her forehead and ruffled her hair.
Namjoon:"I love you two"

I stepped in the house and smiled. She did this all on her own? Wow.
Namjoon:"How'd you do this all on your own?"
Y/N:"I just wanted it to be perfect for when you came home"
She smiled to me and I smiled back. I held her hand and kissed her lips.