chapter ten

Tay

" Bow! There that is right there "

I sucked my teeth and threw the cards down. Santana got up and did a little dance before he went around the table.

" Now give me my monaaaay ", he sung out.

" Nigga i aint giving you shit ", Rock said.

" You cheating like hell cuz ", Mikey chimed in.

I got up and went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge to see nothing in there. I slammed it shut.

" Nigga you got all this money but aint got no food in the house ", i said as i approached them again.

" Im never here so why i gotta buy food for ? Just go to the store up the street or something ", Santana said.

I grabbed my keys and started walking to the front door.

" Hol up Tay im rolling with you ", Mikey said as he came up behind me.

" Yeah me too ", Rock chimed in.

I kept walking to my car with them behind me. Santana came out on the porch.

" Yall aint slick, i want my money or im beating ya ass ", he yelled out.

We ignored him and hopped in the car. We pulled out of the driveway and drove to the corner store.

When we walked inside the store i dipped off in the chip aisle. I was debating which bag i was gonna get. I just picked up some hot chips. Keleii got me on them and they actually be hitting.

When i walked to the drinks i spotted a girl further down from me. She was darkskin with long hair and she was thick as fuck. She glanced over at me then she smiled. I gave her a head nod and continued picking out a drink.

-------

Sarah

I noticed that Tay was standing a few feet away from me. He tried to play it off like he wasnt checking me out but i caught on.

I already knew Tay before Raina told me about him. I mean who doesn't ? The man is fine and the biggest kingpin in Houston. He have all the respect and power in these streets so what girl dont want that ?

I grabbed my pop and walked pass him bumping him purposely.

" Im sorry i didnt see you there ", i said with a smile.

" You good shawty ", Tay said.

I turned back around and begin walking.

" Hold on, so you just gonna leave without giving me your number first? ", he said with a smirk.

" But you dont even know my name ", i said with a laugh. You know, trying to be cute.

" I was gonna get into that when we have our date ", he replied.

" Well maybe you dont have to wait, Im Sarah ", i told him. I stuck my hand out for him to shake my hand.

" I aint never heard of a black girl named Sarah, you mixed with something ? ", Tay asked while still holding my hand.

I laughed and said " I was born in Guatemala but my family moved here to the states for... personal reasons ".

Its true but i cant tell anybody why we moved.

" Oh shit, well im Tay ", he introduced himself.

" Nice to meet you Tay ", i said then he let go of my hand.