2: THE AUCTION

~~CLARRISA ~~

I woke up quiet early and stretched my arms . 5 in the morning . I am not an early riser , but the excitement got the best of me .
The recently discovered tombo of Pharaoh Ahmose's things were going to auction . I couldn't contain my excitement .
The archeologist found the tomb of this pharaoh and like the tomb of pharaoh Tutankhamum , this tomb was untouched for 4000 years !
Probably because it was well hidden . It was found in the valley of kings .

Though I hoped that it would've been in pyramid , but again pyramids were plundered and looted by ancient tomb raiders .

I stretched my arms and went to do my morning business .

I saw my phone ringing .
I saw my phone and the name Tori flashed .
I
sighed , I don't like this girl a bit . She damaged my previous artifact .

You must be thinking that I'm a psychologist yet still I mange to splurge on ancient artifacts .

I'm fairly rich , thanks to my grandfather . He was so interested in ancient Egypt , he used to tell me stories about Pharaohs and queens . I was always intrigued by them , these stories piqued my interest in these things .

How much I miss my grand dad . He was such a sweetheart . I shook these thoughts out of my mind .
Clarissa ! Snap out of it , it's your day to enjoy .

I got ready and put on very light clothes and put up minimal makeup and took little bag with me .

It had all the essential things like Lil balm , my phone charger , extra pair of undies and tampons and my favourite perfume . What ! A girl's gotta smell heavenly all the time .

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled . I looked pretty decent .
I knocked on Jake's door .

" c'mon Jake ! Time's up . We gotta leave "

" wait C " jake screamed on top of his lungs .

I laughed . And waited .
Daymn this man ! I've been waiting for 30 mins .

I screamed at him to hurry .
He came

" sorry C ! " he said tying his laces .

We went to our cab and told where the auction was .

We reached in 30 mins .
As I walked In I was greeted my ancient smell . Oh how I loved it . People find it odd , but I love it .

" ladies and gents ! I welcome to this auction , I hope you'll get what you seek " man said in a gentle voice .

" The object on auction today is a wooden necklace with eye of Horus . Found in the treasure of pharaoh Ahmose . It has sleek and beautiful design " the man said introducing the beautiful necklace .

I was instantly in love after seeing this . It had to be mine .

I nudged my arm into Jake's
" J, I want it ! It has to be mine " I eyed him .

He laughed

" it'll be yours Princess ." He smiled .

I swear my heart was out .

" The bidding starts at * insert your highest rate , cuz I Suck at it * "

" sold one , twice , thrice . Sold to Miss Clarissa Black " the auctioneer told the room . A smile naturally formed on my lips .
After much of fight through money that necklace was mine .

We thanked the auctioneer and made our way out .

The feeling of holding that necklace was just out of the world .
It belonged to a Pharaoh , he used to wear it . I internally squealed . I hugged jake .