-Meeting The Team-

~Chapter 2~

~Ughhh this place is not worth it, I just want to be out there . . . Farther where the beasts roam.~

-Eren's POV-

On that snowy night, I finally got back to town nightfall was upon me now, good thing I made it back to Town Maria already. It was snowing, it was quite beautiful. But it always reminded me of that day, when blood shed truly came into my life for the first time.

As rolled up my sleeve of my tan tunic, I looked at my arm seeing three clawed scars sat upon my sensitive skin. I can't believe it did not kill me! I can't help but feel it's always watching me. I let my eyes wander looking at the town houses all stuck together like sandwiches. When I was done looking around I continued to walk throw Maria.

Of corse as I walked throw the town all the lights were out, and when I reached my small dwelling after making about two lefts and a right, my sister would lecture me on not having her with me. But when I opened the creaky wooden brown door yelling Mikasa I'm home! There was just plain silence, and not a movement was to be heard.

As I kept yelling for her. I felt two hands rap around my mouth as I screamed and lost my footing.

MMMMMFH!

I fell I the ground and saw my Captor on top of me, her black hair and red scarf were dangling as she looked in my eyes. . . Mikasa.

As she smirked and uncovered my mouth I managed to say Mimi what the FUCK! She replied with a giggling I got you good. But I was the one who got her! When she put her arms on my mouth, I clicked the help button on my utility belt. I smiled as I saw my best friend Armin smirking and standing behind The giggling Mikasa.

I replied with a smirk, no we got you! She turned her head slightly only to see Armin push her over and pin her to the ground. Mikasa freaked out and started to laugh. Her laugh was contagious, we all started to laugh!

I swear we laughed for 15 min, clutching my hurting gut as if felted like it flipped. When it's started to quite down Mikasa looked at me Seriously.

With a long gap of silence, she finally spoke. Eren, she said. . . Why did you do a high Leveled mission, without me!

I looked at her for a while and replied with It Was Good Pay. Also I'm not little anymore Mikasa!

"Alright, in the morning we will report to Garrison Regiment's Base.

I replied with a sigh, "Yes Mikasa" I hated Garrison Regiment, all we did was stay in the boundary, I want to be Scout Regiment also known as Wings Of Freedom. Those people are the bravest people of all, they did missions past the boundary where the beasts roamed.

Werewolfs. They truly were terrifying, I heard story's that there was Good Silver Werewolf, but I also heard people say that he would trick you and snap your neck in one hand movement.

He would be a rare capture, the king of the 3ed town "Sina" witch was where the snotty rich people lived. He said for the beasts capture, 1 Million coin, and a grand house in Sina. I'd be set for LIFE!

But. . . Everyone who got close to the beast, was dead or missing a limb. Just the thought of it made me shiver as I walked up stairs to my house. I waved to Armin half way up the stairs saying, See you tomorrow! I bolted back up the stairs, opening the second door to me lovely messy room. Cloths every where one window . . . Wide Open? I don't remember leaving my window wide open.

I shut my door and walked over the window to find a pastry on the window. It looked like a delicate Lemon Cupcake? Do I dare eat it? Maybe just I taste of the frosting. I mean like only Sina Has These!!!

As I picked it up I noticed there was a sentence carved in the wood railing of my window, it appeared to be carved by a knife. . . Or claws.

The sentence haunted me that night as I closed the window and tried the lemon cupcake. The sweet tanginess helped me fall asleep. As the sentence repeated in my mind. . .

"A little treat for Red Riding Brat, enjoy it while it lasts"

//Oh My How interesting! 😏 just so you guys know it's me DA Author! Anyways, your likes help so like for more!//

-Kuro Out Peace!

-/)^3^(\