Nightink...Announcements

Nightmare filled out sheet after sheet of documents, every once in a while stopping to dampen the tip of his feathery utensil with ink. He sat slouched on his chair as he focused intently on finishing up this paperwork he had postponed on for far too long.

   "Wow. You're writing with a feather? I knew you are old, but not ancient," a skeleton commented from Nightmare's shoulder. The skeleton was short with multicolored eye lights. Quite a jokester, Nightmare was surprised he hadn't murdered Ink as soon as he called him his "hentai bae".

   "We can't have pencils or pens because certain dumbasses here like to stab eachother with them," Nightmare explained, putting the quill down and straightening his back to face Ink from his shoulder. Ink. He didn't flinch when Ink wrapped his arms around his head, that action became a habit long ago.

   "Speaking of your kids, when can you introduce them to me? I'm ready to be a daddy~" the artist teased as he nuzzled his cheek on the top of Nightmare's head. In response, the negativity guardian elbowed Ink, making Ink wheeze in surprise.

   With Nightmare being able to control his strength, Ink had only experienced an ounce of Nightmare's fury. "I swear if you call yourself that in front of them they'll-"

   "Agree!" Ink finished.

   The goopy skeleton glared at Ink, noticeably tired of his shit. This only made Ink chuckle and calmly pet Nightmare's head.

   "Okay, but seriously? I want to see the look on their faces when you tell them that we've been dating, " the artist admitted. "You better not leave out the part where we've been together for 7 months, capiche?"

________....~~

The so-called "kids" Ink and Nightmare are referring to are the bad sanses <w< I really like the idea of Nightmare being kind-of like a father to them! It's very sweet and silly ^^!!

Also, I had already uploaded this on my tumblr, I believe? I really liked this fic, though, so I wanted to publish it here as well.