Scifell...CPAU Aftermath

It was around 2 in the morning, the scenery would look really depressing if someone wasn't aware of the insanity that the party was just hours ago. The majority of sanses had drowned their systems in alcohol and the effects were gradually wearing off. Some were still somehow awake enough to conjure sentences for a conversation with one another, though the majority at this point had passed out. The few who were still awake were a little buzzed and dizzy, but who cared at this point, not them.

   Classic and Geno passed out fast, but Sci was still wide-awake laying in the bathtub for absolutely no reason. Unlike them, Sci was used to staying up impossibly late, so he used this as an opportunity. You see, Fell was still mostly awake, and Sci wanted to talk to him, mostly to not have himself feel too lonely. He shakily stood up and swiftly began avoiding stepping on drunken hooligans.

   He glanced towards a bundle of blankets, his mouth gaped as he looked closer to see Geno and that hipster freak in a warm embrace with the hooded one slowly rubbed Geno's back as he was sleeping. Sci, trying to be silent, muttered a long and gruesome 'hypocrite' at him.

   Sci eventually spotted his edgy counterpart looking in the fridge. He waited until Fell had closed the fridge with his foot as he held various fruits in his arms, apparently Sci suddenly appearing in the doorway scared the living shit out of Fell, because he had instinctively summoned a weapon. He soon shattered the bone in his hand in half when he realized who it was. Sci had gritted his teeth at the loud noise the shatter had caused.

   "Oh- uh. Sorry about that, you startled me," Fell said, stating the obvious. "It's okay, I should've probably not stood there like an idiot." "Yeah, you're a creep when you're drunk," he joked.

   Hours passed as they continued chatting and taking shots of the seemingly never-ending punch. They weren't discussing anything really important; they just spoke about whatever crossed their mind. At roughly 5:00AM, the two had reached the point to describing their personal life and emotional baggage.

...

   It was now 5:45AM, and in that small period of time, everything changed because Sci couldn't shut the fudge up.

   "How's life been?" Sci asked out of the blue, there was a drowning silence that made him feel awkward.

   "Meh, could be better after comparing it to yours. I mean, some really big character development happened to me in this stupid party."

   That got a snort out of Sci, "Yeah, I guess!" he turned away with blue sprinkled in his cheeks, "I know I sure changed," he muttered.

   Fell seemed confused, he didn't know how he could change in just mere hours. With him, he and his brother talked things through, but with Sci? He didn't understand.

   Sci didn't even skip a beat as he responded, "Let's just say that in my character development... I'm leaving with a possible love-interest..?" He looked back at him with a hopeful look.

   It took Fell a solid 20 seconds before his entire face was colored in cherry.

_________

This is a oneshot I already posted on my tumblr ya yeet
I hope you like it anyways?