Just Keep Jumping

I giggled loudly as I kept running or bouncing I should say away from Lucas.
"Oh Amber!!!" He called as he kept progressively getting closer.
"Help!!!" I yelled as I jumped past Dani.
"I got you," She replied and tripped Lucas and he went crashing to the ground. "That probably was not the best idea."
"RUN!" I yell as Lucas starts to get up.
"Matt! I need your assistance!" Lucas yelled and I gasped.
"Uh oh." Dani said, looking at me.
"I'm on it!" Matt said as he starting running towards us.
"You go left, I'll take right," I whispered to Dani, "Find Stella."
We took off in different directions.
"Stella!!!" Dani called as she quickly ran across the trampolines.
"Chelsie!!!" I called as I split off.
I ran off the trampolines as I entered another area. It was filled with ball pits, slides, and tunnels.
"Perfect," I whispered to myself as I began to push myself through the tunnels and climb the structures until I reached the top and I payed on my stomach as I peered back at the trampolines.
I saw Dani jump off of the trampolines and I quickly whistled and she looked up at me and grinned. She quickly dove into a tube as Lucas began to run after her. I grabbed the rope by my side and let out a loud war cry before swinging from it like Tarzan and letting go, tackling Lucas into the ball pit.
I was now straddling his back.
"Hey there," I said as I ruffled his hair. (Here's Lucas btw)

He laughed a little

He laughed a little.
"You have no clue how much trouble you got yourself into."
"Try me," I mumbled back and he quickly turned over and I was straddling his stomach and he looked up at me with his piercing eyes for a second before pushing me off.
"I'll give you 10 seconds, but if we catch you, and we definitely will, I'm tickling you into insanity," Lucas said and I gulped.
"Okay..." I said quickly looking at the floor and back up to him.
"You better hurry, you're already running out of time," He smirked.
I began to run I dove up the tube that Dani had and began crawling through them, taking different turns every chance I could. I finally found Dani.
Right as I hand grabbed onto my ankle. I gasped, but it was just Chelsie and Stella and they looked at me.
"Okay, so I can't promise this'll work, but I can sure try to hide you," Chelsie said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yep," She said.
"And why should I trust you?" I ask.
"Well, I can always go help Lucas instead..." Chelsie said.
"Nope, your plan it is," I said quickly.
They quickly all sat on top of me, covering me completely. Then I heard Lucas not far away and I held my breath and the girls talked like normal.
Soon, he came in.
"Where's Amber?" He asked, eyeing them suspiciously.
"Last I saw she was with you," Dani said and then giggled, "And it looked like she tackled you pretty well."
"Yeah, haven't seen her," Stella said also.
"Well I have," Chelsie said and suddenly my heart speeded up, "Because she's right here."
Chelsie stood up and I just stared at her.
"Wow, way to throw her under the bus Chels," Lucas said laughing.
"But-but-" I tried to say.
"No more excuses love," Lucas said, "Now the rest of you better run before I decide I want to get you too."
Dani and Stella were out of there in a flash, but Chelsie lingered for a minute.
"Sorry hun, but I think you'll thank me later," Chelsie said and winked at Lucas before leaving and I gulped.
"So can we get this over with or?" I asked looking at him.
"Oh don't worry, I'll make it last long," Lucas smiled.
"That's what she said," I mumbled under my breath before clearing my throat, "Go on."
"I find it amusing that you aren't trying to get away," Lucas says.
"What's the point, I can't keep running forever," I say and look down and then I feel his arms around me.
"You're cute," He said.
"Thanks," I giggled and he smiled.

"Attention, this area is now closing for the night, please clear the premises"
A voice rang out over the speakers. I smiled.
"Looks like you can't get me now,"
"Oh but I can, you're coming by my place tonight," Lucas laughed.