A Day In the Park

The birds chirped as we walked over to the park. It seemed as if in this moment, nothing in the world was wrong. I was in a different world with only loving people and my best friend right next to me. Little did I know how soon things would change.
"Hide and seek?" Stella suggested and I groaned in response.
"Hide and seek it is!" Chelsie said and I smacked her arm.
"Happiness Amber, remember to smile." Stella mocked as she tickled my sides.
"Whatever, I don't see you smiling." I smirked back.
"Challenging me, are you?" Stella asked.
"Nope, that would be a bad idea." I laugh.
"Okay, we are playing hide and seek, I'm it, ready, set, go." Chelsie said as she interrupted our conversation. I immediately bolted to who knows where into some sort of forest. I look around searching of a place to go and jump behind a purple colored bush as I hear rustling in the distance. I hold my breath and listen as footsteps get closer until they sound like they are right next to me and I peak around the bush to see no one until I hear a small jabber and look down to see a little green colored, I don't even know. It looks like a troll or some sort of cute monster.
"Oh, hello." I say as I bend down to it. It jabbers small noises before making a loud calling noise and it grabs my hand. It leads me down a small and motions for me to sit as a few more of the creatures appear. I am to fascinated to even think of what could happen as the green one goes up to the others and jabbers at them then points to me. I smile and they walk over. Making noises as if they are trying to communicate with me.
"Uh, sure." I respond and they nod before I feel one dig into m side and I cry out with laughter as I immediately jump. As others soon join in, tormenting my sides as I desperately try to smack them away, hitting few of them who growl in response and others come out and hold my arms and legs down. I soon feel my shoes start to slip off.
"No, no, NOHAHAHA!" I yell out with laughter as suddenly little fingers are tormenting my toes. I slowly feel my shirt start to slide up and the green one from earlier stands and yells out and all of the other trolls stop. He then lays o hips stomach on top of mine and starts to slowly wiggle his tiny fingers into my bellybutton, I immediately jump off of the ground, only to be held down as he digs into my bellybutton, now propping his other arm up looking at me with an amused look. The others join in once again.
"AHAHAHAHA, NOHAT THAHA TOEHAHAS!" I yell out as I feel fingers slide around and under them again and I am left in ticklish torment until I finally hear a voice minutes later.
"Guys, guys, that's enough, give the poor girl a break." I hear a voice ring out and immediately think 'my hero.' I look up and see Lucas I then roll my eyes.
"Lukey!!!" The little trolls yell as they run towards him and hug him.
"They speak English?" I ask and he nods. Ugh little tricksters.
"Haha, no, guys haha, stop that." Lucas says as they begin to tickle him.
"See ya later!" I say standing up and running away.
"Amberhahahahah! HELHAHAP!" He yells with laughter, but I have already made it out of the forest. I then remeber I am supposed to be playing hide and seek and I dive behind yet another bush.
"I thought she said she was bad at hide and seek." I hear Stella say.
"She was, but I don't know." Chelsie said and I jumped out of my hiding place nearly onto them yelling 'boo.' They both scream and then see it is me and before I can count to three I am pinned on the ground. Just the way it goes huh.
A/N Sorry it took sooooo long to update, but I finished school, so I am back.