Let's Explore

After spending the night with Chelsie, she decided to tag along with Lucas and I. I was still surprised at how well I was fitting in. Lucas walked over a squeezed my side.

"Well I hope Chelsie didn't tire you out to much. She's super annoying." Lucas whispered but Chelsie heard and tackled her brother to the ground. I watched as they wrestled around and giggled. That is until Chelsie smirks and pulls me into it also. I wrestle around laughing as we all desperately try to pin each other down. I roll away from the group and get up, but they already notice as I go running across the grass. Chelsie catches up to me right away.

"Oh no you don't" she laughs as she pulls me back down to the ground and tickles my belly as I attempt to get away.

"Hey Chelsie, who's the newbie?" I hear someone ask and I peer around to see who it is.

"Oh Lillian! This is Amber!" Chelsie says getting off the ground and pulling me up in the process. I look to see another girl who seems the same age as Chelsie, she has jet black hair and mesmerizing golden eyes. Lillian approaches me eagerly, wrapping me in a giant hug which I return.

"So, we were thinking about heading east for the day, so we can meet some people, although it does seem Amber is hitting it off with Lucas." Chelsie says smirking and I turn away as my cheeks tinge pink. "Isn't that right." She says grabbing my arms and turning me around.

"Isn't what right?" I retort with a mischievous smirk.

"Now be careful Amber, I heard you were quite the ticklish one." Lilian says looking down at me. I try to back away, but Chelsie grabs my arms.

"Amber, you have to learn to accept our teasing and tickling." She says holding my arms above my head as I fight to pull them down. As Lillian approaches me giggling.

"So where would you say 'The Spot' is Chels?" Lillian says studying me.

"Now I wouldn't want to spill it to you, you got to find it yourself." Chelsie says and I can feel her smile as she hugs me. Lillian carefully pulls up my top and I nervously walk back into Chelsie who gingerly pats my arm.

"How about right here." Lillian teases poking at my belly button as I giggle slightly. "Aw, your laugh is so cute." Lillian continues to probe around it softly. "Now, how shall I properly introduce myself. I think I got it." Lillian says before she inches closer to my bellybutton, before she laid her lips on my skin and blew a raspberry. I just about launched into the sky as I screamed, but she continued saying teasing words in between.

"PLEHAHAHAHAHAHASE!" I yelled shaking around wildly as Chelsie and Lillian laughed.

"And one for Chelsie." Lillian says blowing another one, "And oh, five for Lucas." I crept into silent laughter as my body shook and I panted for breath. "Okay, I'll top for now." Lillian says backing away and Chelsie lets go of me but then hugs me tightly.

"You're so ticklish, but either way we love ya." She says smiling as she poked my stomach slightly and I smile back.
---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's soooo short, I have been super busy!