#Lamber

"So... How do dates work here?" I ask Chelsie.
"It's a date, like any old date." Chelsie responds.
"I have a feeling that isn't true, I know you've never been to my world, but so far everything has been different." I say.
"Well, you tell me what dates are like there." Chelsie says, taking a seat next to me.
"I can't tell you a lot, considering I've never been on one." I start. "Usually a guy asks you to go some place with him like a restaurant and you eat a meal and get to know each other."
"That's it?" Chelsie asks, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes." I reply.
"BORINGGGGG." She says and rolls her eyes.
"Then what is the difference here?" I ask rolling my eyes also.
"I don't want to tell you, isn't everything better as a surprise?" Chelsie asks.
"I don't know, all your surprises end up awful." I say quietly, but when I look over to her, I can tell by the look on her face, she definitely heard me. She darted towards me.
"No, stop, I'm not even ticklish." I blurt out before she even touches me.
"You're not?" She asks. "I have a hard time believing you..."
She quickly grabs my legs and wraps one of her arms around my ankles and starts tickling my feet with her other hand. I laugh loudly as I try to squirm away. Though there is nothing I can do.
"I swear, this is to easy." Chelsie teases as she effortlessly tickles me.
"Just hahahahah stop hahaha!" I laugh as she continues.
"I'll think about it." She says as she continues.
"Hahaha! Please hahaha! I have to get ready!!!" I yell through my laughter.
"Fine, fine, just relax. I proved you wrong." Chelsie says, realizing me.
"Just, whatever, I say the wrong things when I'm nervous." I say holding my head with my hands.
"Stop stressing, it's Lucas." Chelsie says.
"Fine, it would help a lot if I knew what was happening." I say.
"Surprises are good." She says and someone knocks on the door.
Lucas comes bounding in and gives me a quick hug.
"Well, let's go, there is so much we have to do!" He says, practically dragging me out the door.
We started at a picnic in the park. He pulled out a whole basket of food as we sat on a blanket; little pixies lit up our surroundings. I felt a quick tickle on my foot.
"Hey!" I yell pulling my foot away.
"Well, eat, what's wrong?" Lucas asks, scooting close to me.
"Nothing, it's just everything seems so perfect." I say softly.
"Perfect, yeah, like my face." Lucas whispers and I glare over at him.
I push him back into the ground to tickle him, but he grabs me hand so I fall back with him. It is so quick that I almost kiss him. I turn my head away though and he laughs. He flips us over and starts tickling my stomach.
"Hey! Hahaha! Get off!" I yell, squirming.
"But it's a date, technically I get double time." He says tickling me everywhere he can access.
"Jerk hahahaha!" I tell and he gasps like he is offended.
"Don't make me get the pixies involved, take it back." He says pinning my arms down by my sides.
"I... Never, I refuse to take it back." I say smirking at him as he stares down at me.
"You leave me no choice... GET HER!" He yells and all the pixies fly towards me and I am turned into a giggling mess as they all attack me in every area. It is very soft and gentle, making me let out only tiny giggles.
"I swear, you are the most adorable person ever." He whispers quietly to himself as I giggle.
That is only the beginning of the night. As the pixies fly away, we start to go into town.
"I think it's game time, that has been your favorite." Lucas says, quickly grabbing my hand.
"Correct, but you are so going down." I smirk and he pulls me closer as he pokes my side and we keep walking.