"I know." I said wanting to drop the subject. I took a glass of champagne from a servers tray passing by.

"Is that husband of yours coming to the tommorow? I didn't see him on the list." I guess not talking about Omer is unavoidable.

"I honestly didn't invite him." I took a snip of champagne.

"What? How do you not invite your own husband? That's crazy. Is there something going on that you're not telling me?" She eyed me suspiciously.

"No. I just don't think he enjoys things like this."

"How would you know if you don't invite him. Unless...he's not coming because he doesn't want his wife walking the runway in lingerie? Did you get into a fight because of it."

"He doesn't know."

"I'm sorry, are you married or are you roommates? Why didn't you tell him, Cora. This could create problems. Remember how weird Charles got when you dressed up at as a Victoria Secret angel for Beyonce's Halloween party all those years ago?" I remember that. Charles went a little overboard. He practically dragged me out of the party and accused me of purposely doing that to get James's, my ex's, attention.

"Omer, isn't like that. We live our separate lives and don't interfere in our own choices or work."

"Are you sure about that? Because he's coming our way right now." I frowned and turned around. Sure enough Omer was walking towards us. "He might just want to be more involved than you think he does. Whatever it is you got going on here, talk to him. Work it out that's marriage." I heard a few whispers of attraction coming from the models on the runway, but chose to ignore it.

Before I asked him what he was doing here I presented him to Zana. Then she excused herself warding off the models who where forming in line like a bunch of groupies, gawking at him.

"I would say nice to see you, but it isn't so nice when you show up unexpected. What are you doing here, Omer?"

"We need to talk."

I motioned around the room with my hand. "As you see I'm a bit busy right now. Our fashion show is tommorow and we're-"

A felt a tap on my shoulder. "Ms. Zana would like me to inform you that you are no longer needed for the night." I looked past the assistant and to Zana happily waving at me. Not even ten mintues ago she was screaming her head off. I'm so going to get her back for that. I rolled my eyes at her before turning back to my stonic husband.

"Let's go then." I let him lead me out. "I'll follow you." I just remembered driving to the venue. Leaving my car an hour away wasn't necessarily convenient.

"John will pick up your car later, and drop it off. Come on." He opened his car door for me.

"Fine." Is all I said. He drove in silence. And I didn't really appreciate that. I know he was building up a way to ask me about what happened today. So I started before he had a chance to start. "If you came all this way to ask about today. Don't. I rather not talk about it."

"Fair-"

"Glad you understand."

"-to you."

"Huh?" I asked dumbfounded.

"It's only fair to you." He tapped on the steering wheel. "I don't know what happened between you and him, but it was enough for you to come to me to marry you. You may not want to share, but I have a right to know what I involved myself with." I was taken back by surprise. I expected him to madly demand, or to just let it go completely, but now I feel a little bit of guilt dragging him in a sitution he never asked for. I didn't know how to respond. Or maybe I did. I just didn't want to admit I'm in the wrong here. "You're silence isn't going to make this go away, Verdell."