Chapter 3

Dear joural, 

WE'RE FINALLY IN CALIFORNIA!!!!! EEEEEEP. Oh my gosh. I thought we'd never get here! We just moved all our boxes into our new apartment and met our new neighbor, Jayce, he seems pretty cool! It's a good thing we got here when we did cause there's only an hour to spare before our audition! Well I have to go. I have to put on a new outfit before we leave and all my clothes are in boxes!!

Peace out, Shannon. :) 

" Our apartment is SOO cute! " Carley say's as she plops on the sofa. " Have you seen my makeup kit!! I can't find it anywhere!! " Shannon say's hectically. " Check the counter on the bathroom. Why are you freaking out. There's nothing to be nervous about! " Carley say's relaxed " Carley I am not like you! You're never nervous or panicked or scared. You have such confidence with stuff like this. I dont........... I am just afraid I'll screw up our only shot. " " Shannon, you're not gonna ruin anything. I promise you'll.....! " Suddenly Shannon's phone rings blasting her favorite song ' all the way '. " Hold that thought..... Hello ? .... Oh hey Dani... I am fine thanks how about you.... I'll call you after the audition okay? I love you .....mwuah. " She hangs up the phone on her older sister, Danielle. " I'll be fine dont worry. We better head out or we'll be late. " Shannon says a little calmer. 

* after the audition  * 

" OHMYGODWEGOTTHEPART!!!!! " Shannon say's while they dance around like complete idiots. A boy with brown hair and brown eyes approached them. " Hey girls my name is Rick and I loved your acting in there! " " Thaaaanksss! " They say simultaneously. " How would you guys like to be in a music video for some friends of mine? It'll be lots of fun! " " YES! TOTALLY YES!! 100 % YES!! " Carley say's so loud it makes both Rick and Shannon jump. Shannon just nods her head and smiles like a goof. " Okay well if you give me your numbers I'll text you so we can get together sometime and discuss the det's, okay? " " Okay! Thank you so so much! " Shannon say's overwhelmed with joy. Rick walks away " YAYYYYAYAYAYAYAY!!! " They both hop up and down. 

* Walking from the elavator to the apartment * 

Carley say's " Can this day get any........ " Carley pauses " Carley ? " Shannon says while waving her hands infront of her face. " Carleeeey ? Anybody in there? ....Girl you are nuts. " Shannon turns around only to run stragiht into her new neighbor, Jayce. She would have fallen right on her face if it wasn't for a swift arm that came up behind her and helped her back on her feet. " Oh my god! I am so sorry! I am such a clutz! Are you okay? " Jayce say's panicking " I was helping my friend with his boxes and I didn't even see you! " " I am totally fine! No worries! " Shannon turns to the side to see who had stopped her from falling. " Hi I am Cameron. Are you okay? " " You..... are... and... I am.... what is.... uhm ... uhhh . "  " God damn Jayce how hard did you hit her the poor girl haha?  " a familiar but faceless voice says in the distance. " Here come in " Cameron takes Shannon by the arm and leads her in their apartment. Shannon turns around to see if Carley is taking this any better than her but her expression is the same. Starstruck. " Hi sweety I am Zach. What's your name ? " He say's walking Carley into the living room " I am Carley.. and this is Shannon " She say's barley able to make the words come out of her mouth. " Well Carley what brings you two to the our La complex?" Zach say's smoothly " We live right across the hall. We just moved here from florida. We we're just getting home from our audition when all this happened "  All of a sudden Rick, the boy they had met earlier, walks into there room. " Carley? Shannon? What are you guys doing here? " Rick say's obviously surprised. " Well Rick you see our good friend here knocked the crap out of Shannon while moving my boxes in. " Zach say's while giving Jayce a dirty but playful look. " Oh my gosh, are you okay? " He say's worried. Shannon holds up a thumbs up and nods. She seems completely fine in the arms of Mr. Quiseng. " Well since you are here anyway I might as well tell you. Girls these are my friends I was talking about earlier. They are shooting a music video for one of there songs called ' Teenage hearts '. Them and 3 other boys make up there band called Allstar Weekend and guy's these are the girls I was talking about who are going to play the role of your love interest for the new music video.  So what do you guy's think ? " 

TO BE CONTINUED ;D