-"Jae woke up.. I will go see her myself. Ok?" I looked at them as they nodded.

After I ran to the hospital, I looked around trying to find someone. I finally found the doctor and tapped his shoulder. He turned his head. I gulped a bit.

-"C-Can I see h-her?" I stuttered as the tears swelled up again.

-"Nae. She is in the normal rooms, right now. The bruises are getting better also. " He pointed at a hallway.

-"Kangsahaminda.." I bowed at the doctor as I ran away.

-"Wait." I stopped as I heard the doctor speak.

-"Make sure that she doesn't speak. Or she might loose her voice permanently." He warned me.

-"Nae, Kangsahamnida" I bowed and ran.

I ran and ran. I looked right and left searching for a desk if infos. I finally found one as I approached the nurse and stared at her as she looked at me and greeted with a smile.

-"May I know where is Choi Jae Hee's room?" I asked her as I waited impatiently.

-"Ah.. Room 207" She smiled.

-"Thank you." I bowed and looked at the doors.

-"204..205..206..207!!" I exclaimed but suddenly I felt a whisper.. A voice..

-"GoodLuck.. Park Jimin" Was what I heard.

-"Who are you?!?" I yelled but the person was already gone.

I got a bit of shivers and shrugged as I looked at the door. I opened it.

I found Jae Hee on the hospital bed. She was wearing a white gown that made her skin glow next to the sunny window. Her brown light hair flowed down nicely on her gown as she smiled to the nurse that gave her some pills.

The nurse walked away as she bowed and saw me. Jae Hee didn't gave me a glance since she was looking out the window looking sad as a frown attached on her face.

I stared at her as she continued to look out the window. Her skin shined brightly as the sun shined on her. Yet,she still had the frown.

I walked behind her as I back hugged her carefully making sure I'm not breaking any bones or bruises. She tensed up and didn't move.

-"It's me Jae Hee-Ah.." I mumbled as I rested my head on her shoulder.

She relaxed a bit as I teared up.

Jae Hee POV

I looked to the window wondering if he was there. Looking at the window as the sun shined brightly making remembering him. I frowned thinking of if he left me..

Suddenly, I felt some arms wrap around me as I was pulled carefully onto a firm chest. I got scared and tensed up frozen.

-"It's me Jae Hee-Ah.." That voice. His voice. I missed him so much.

Since I couldn't talk because it might make me loose my voice permanently, I relaxed a bit. He rested his head on my shoulder as a smile tugged on my lips. Until I felt my shoulder getting wet.

-"J-Jae Hee-Ah.. M-Mianhae.. J-Jeongmal.. M-Mianhae.." I heard him cry. Making me frown.

I pulled myself off his chest and sat in front of him so he will face me. His head was hanging low as his bangs covered his eyes. I smiled a bit and took my index finger pulling his head up by the chin.

He stared at me with sorrow eyes. I stroke his cheek and smiled. He still looked sorrowful. I made him look deep in my eyes as I mouthed "Kintchanna". He smiled. Making me smile even brighter.