First Sight

Percy stared at Bianca, her eyes were glazing over at the thought of becoming something else.

But Percy was staring at her so worried and his green eyes held a little bit of affection. She just couldn't help it, so Bianca muttered out "Can I think about it for awhile."

Zoë looked so shocked and maybe a little mad.

"What does thy mean by thee can't choose." Zoë demanded.

"It's...just a lot to take in." Bianca said, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable and self-conscious.

"Of course you can Bianca." Artemis said, throwing a quick glare at Zoë and Percy.

After Bianca left Percy dashed right after her.

"Why'd you do that?" He asked her, confused and maybe a bit happy.

Bianca smiled and let a few giggles escape her lips, Perhaps Percy was a bit too oblivious.

"Because me and my brother are a family and I like my family." Bianca whispered out, putting her head down and letting her long black hair flow down to cover her head.

Percy felt his face heat up and a smile crossed his lips.

"So...is it because you like me?" Percy asked, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Would you believe me if i said yes?" Bianca asked, looking up and smiling at Percy.

"Yeah, because crazy things happen a lot. I just learned to like them." Percy said, his eyes trailing down to Bianca's lips.

Bianca caught that, her eyes also trailed to Percy's lips.

And very slowly they began to lean in.

"Am I a crazy thing then?" Bianca questioned.

She stepped an inch closer, her chest nearly pressed against Percy's.

"No... Your better." Percy declared, he grabbed Bianca's waist and pulled her closer.

Bianca was now staring openly at Percy's lips.

Her eyes turned a darker shade, they were filled with love.

So much love and affection.

"Believe in love at first sight?" Bianca asked, cupping Percy's head in her hands.

"I didn't, but now I do." Percy said, pulling Bianca closer than she already was.

Bianca made the move, she stood on her tippy toes and kissed Percy, he didn't hesitate to kiss back.

In that kiss they forgot about being half-bloods, forgot gods, the war, Artemis, The hunt.

No, they were just Bianca and Percy, Di Angelo and Jackson, boy and girl.

That kiss shared so much affection and love, and Percy and Bianca loved every second of it.

A/n: .....

Look, starting a new story is... well... Bad...

I got a request from a account about making a Cho Chang x   O/c. I've come up with the ideas with this person and I'm currently making the first chapter.

Riley out!!!