24. A few moments

For a Chanbaek book, it's missing a lot of Chanbaek moments,,, sooo enjoy this chapter.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I wake up groggily because of the running shower, taking in my surroundings before shooting up realising that this isn't my room in hyung's house.

I blink multiple times and rub my eyes before realising that I'm in Chanyeol's room.

A second later I hear the click of a door and he comes out of the shower shirtless with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

I can't help but stare at his perfect abs as the water cascades down his chest all the way to his abs and further. He looked so amazing.

Hey, can you blame me for staring?

He may not be the nicest right now and my trust for him isn't immense but he's still as good looking as ever. Plus, he's my crush.

Why wouldn't you stare? Especially if it's Park Chanyeol.

"Hey, you're awake." He said with a deep voice.

I looked at him and nodded tiredly.

"Yeah, I just woke up..." I replied rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"You can still sleep if you want, I'm sure you're tired after last night." He smiled.

"Last night?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, it was a long night and I'm sure you're tired so rest well. Unless you're hungry, I'll make you some food?" He offered.

I shook my head.

"No it's fine, I'll probably just sleep a bit longer..."

"Alright, I'll be in the living room if you need me. The rest of the guys are gone so it's just us." He smiled before leaving.

What did I do last night??

What if??

I quickly pulled the sheets off of my body and saw that I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday.

I sighed in relief.

Okay, so at least it wasn't something dirty that I did last night.

He suddenly came back in the room interrupting my thoughts.

"I left my phone on the bed, sorry." He said coming over.

He was still shirtless and I couldn't help but drool over his body as he was closer.

His bare skin touched mine as he reached over to grab his phone from the other side. His muscles flexed making them look bigger.

My hand almost reached out and touched his biceps before I realised what I was doing and moved away a bit.

He got his phone and smiled at me, not realising how it was taking my breath away.

"Get a good rest." He smiled turning away.

I, out of impulse, grabbed onto his hand.

He looked confused as he turned back around to face me.

I froze.

I don't even know why I grabbed onto his hand. My body reacted by itself without me thinking.

"What's up?" He asked worried.