16. Remembering her.

Wow. I finally updated. I'm sorry. (Sorry, Sorry, Sorry).

"."

There is homophobia in this chapter and the use of the word 'fag'. I honestly hate the word so much, and I find people who use it as an insult absolutely disgusting! They have no feelings and are mindless people that don't understand anything about what love really is and how it works! As chanyeol once said,

"I think love isn't just between a man and a women."

Love is everywhere and anyone can express it!

Except those mindless fúcks!!

Mini rant over, continue with the story ❤️
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I shot up of bed as I had that strange nightmare once again.

Every single time I get closer and closer to figuring who that person is, I suddenly wake up!

It's so freaking frustrating!

I walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. My mouth felt dry.

It was 6am, so I decided to make breakfast instead of going back to sleep because I knew I wouldn't ever want to wake up.

Also because I was scared to actually figure out who that girl is.

One more sleep and the nightmare will appear. This time with the answer.

I quickly finished everything and then went to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and take a quick shower before changing and heading off to school.

The guys would be up soon as well.

*Time skip*

I walked into the kitchen seeing the guys all happily talk.

"Wendy is great! Look, she bought me this bracelet the other day. I love it!" I heard junmyeon exclaim.

"Wow! It's really cute Junnie. Me Wendy, Luhan and Tao went on a shopping spree last week. It was a lot of fun. She is a great girl." Minseok smiled brightly.

"I had a study session with her! It was actually fun. We didn't get a lot of work done but we enjoyed ourselves and that's what matters." Kyungsoo said laughing.

"Wow. I told you guys she's great!" I said laughing.

"You did, but we rarely ever listen to you." Luhan joked.

"Shut up. My ideas are better than yours!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."