17.Believe me please.

Another Chapter. I know.

Hope you have your tissues ready so you can cry with some of them. That is if you guys actually feel sad because of the chapter but if you don't it makes sense because my writing is absolutely crap.
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

The ones who saw this coming. The letters I put at the beginning of every single chapter spells out 'Goodbye Baekhyun.'

Baekhyun's P.O.V

We all met up at the cafeteria and I stood nervously. They were all already there and I didn't want to go to close.

"Hey baek. What did you want to tell us?" Chanyeol asked in a bad mood.

Well shit. Now it's gonna be harder to say.

"You guys know how I couldn't remember who the person that hurt me was?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah... What about her?" Minseok asked.

"Well... I figured out who it is..." I whispered.

"That's great! Who is it!?" Kris said excitedly.

"Ummm... That's the thing. It's someone close to us." I stuttered.

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked.

"... I've been having nightmares every night about the girl who hurt me and basically it was..."

They all leaned closer.

"... It was Wendy." I finally whispered.

"What!?" Chanyeol growled.

If he was in a bad mood before, then he was not fuming.

I knew I should have stayed quiet but I know who it was and why she did it. I'm not gonna let the fact that she's dating chanyeol stop me from defending myself.

"It was her. It was Wendy! I know that it was her. You guys have to believe me!" I pleaded.

"Come on Baek, that's a little low. I mean, what proof is there to show it was her?" Sehun asked.

"Plus, she doesn't even know who you really are, maybe you're thinking of the wrong person?" Kai added.

"No, it was definitely her. You think I wouldn't recognise the person who hit me on the head with a bat and then pushed me off the bed causing me to hit my head on a desk!?" I questioned angrily.

"You don't know, it could have been someone else. There is no way to see for sure if it was her. What if someone else that looks like her did it?" Lay asked.

"Why don't you guys believe me?" I aksed.

"It's not that we don't belive you baek, it's just that it seems a bit unrealistic for it to have been her. You've seen how she is. She is actually really nice." Suho tried reasoning.

"Do any of you believe me?"

They all stayed silent. Either because they were scared of what Chanyeol would say or because they really don't believe me. It hurts but that doesn't really matter because...

"But I remember! It was her! It was Wend-"

"How can you accuse her Baekhyun? She's innocent." Chanyeol intervened.

"Because she's your girlfriend she's innocent? What about your bestfriend! You trust her more than me now because she's your girlfriend?" I asked, hurt he chose her over our friendship.