14. Meeting Wendy ~

Next chappy~

"U"

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"Guys! Wendy's in today! She's not as sick anymore so she's coming into school. I'm so happy! And Baek, you'll finally be able to see her." Chanyeol jumped around excitedly.

"That's great Chanyeol! I don't really remember much about her but from the descriptions that you've all given me, she seems like an amazing person. I'm glad you've found someone you love and can trust in your life." I said smiling brightly.

"I love and trust you as well Baek. You're my best friend for life. Nothing will change that." He said hugging me.

"So, prince charming. Aren't you going to go and get your girl?" Kris asked.

"She's coming with her parents today. She'll be here soon." He smiled.

"It's been nearly a week or two since you've last seen her. I'm not surprised that you're so excited to see her." Kai laughs.

I try to laugh as everyone joins him but even I can tell it sounds a bit fake.

"This is great! Wendy's back and Baek has started to recall most of the things from the past. We should celebrate!" Xiumin shouted.

"I have an idea. We could go to a restaurant and just relax and have fun. It's not too much of a hassle and it'll be a lot of fun. We all probably need to cool down as well. Plus, we get to eat delicious food." Luhan said jumping up and down.

"That's actually a pretty good idea. I think it's a good way for us to catch up on everything and to settle and just talk about our lives and how we feel. Good thinking luhan." Jongdae agreed.

"Thank you." He smiled sheepishly.

"Oohh, there she is! Go and talk to her. We'll be waiting for you here Chan." Tao cheered chanyeol.

"I'll be right back. If I take too long, go ahead to class without me." Chanyeol said before running to Wendy.

"Baek, I need the toilet. Come with me?" Junmyeon asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Sure."

"I'll come as well! If you don't mind." Xiumin said smiling.

"Not at all. It would be great if you came, actually. Come on, let's go." Junmyeon replied.

We walked to the bathroom together.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"N-Nothing really." Suho stuttered.

"Oh, come on. Tell us. We're practically brothers, you should be able to tell us what you're thinking." Xiumin said.

"It's just... I'm. I just... I don't even know what I'm saying anymore." Junmyeon sighed.

"Take your time. We'll be here for you." I said rubbing his back.

"I feel so stressed out with school, home, family and Yixing. It's just so much for me to take in at once. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore or who I am. Why I'm here. I just feel so lost and confused and the stress is really getting to me even thought it shouldn't." Junmyeon ranted while crying.

"Hey, don't cry. We're here for you throughout everything. Just call us when you need like right now. We'll always be here for you because we love and care for you. Don't be afraid to tell us anything." I said giving him a tight hug while Minseok wiped his tears away.

"We can skip school if you want. Me and Baek will be with you. We'll get ice cream, watch movies and then you can tell us everything about it. Spill all your feelings out." Minseok reassured him.