028

2012

Dear diary,

The wind never stops blowing. It's always against me blowing me harder into the ground. My feet are hard to move as I can't move forward. He likes it rough, He likes it deep and hard.

My cheeks are still rushing with the energy of your strength. Your power. When the palm of your hand touched my untouched cheek I knew i should not have yelled at you. I should not have called you the bad guy.

Then you say. "You are the bad day!" A sudden rush of anger rushed trough me. "I'm the bad guy?" I asked and there was a moment of silence. I grabbed the already smashed glass bottle.

The one you threw at me earlier. Remember. The one used to be filled with red wine. The one mom gave you. My eyes stared at yours.

"I'm the bad guy?" I asked once again smiling. Mistake two dad, Don't ever stare at me like you are scared. It gives me a rush.

"Duh" I spoke before pushing the glass in to your stomach. Blood is being spilled all over the floor. Hard coughs are heard. Then I realized Mistake tree.

Don't ever trigger a teenager with the urge to kill because. They will kill.

Park Jimin.

-
2013
Park Jimin. A well build nineteen year old. The adrenaline is rushing trough his blood. His bloodshot eyes running like there was no end of the road. He could feel the gun tucked under his belt. He ran around the corner and stopped knowing they would come for him and not end until he would be dead.

He was on the blacklist of almost every gang possible. Killing people with there name on it just for a bit of money.

He quickly counted the amount of bullets he has. Eleven. He got a few short. "Fuck" He cursed.

He got ready to shoot. He had a high feeling of this being the end. Of this being the end of his killing spree. Four man pass the corner.

It's like Jimins got to focus in slow motion. He shot one bullet right trough the first ones head. Letting him fall back wards on the second one.

Jimin pointed his gun at the two behind him. Pointing at his neck slicing the side off making him bleed a lot. The bullet shot towards the fourth one right into the shoulder.

He shot the second one down and rolled the gun in his hand. Many more guys came and Jimin got a bit of guard. He was out of bullets.

It was hand combat time but that was one of his weak points. Hitting A guys jaw but got pushed down by another one. A arm around his neck chocking him.

"You son of a bitch" Jimin yelped as he flipped the guy over his should into the ground. He took a deep breath and got ready for the next guy.

Suddenly the guy fell down his feet. On the ground with a shot wound in his neck. "Busan was never this loud" A guy spoke with black hair and fairly pale skin. A strong jawline.

"Who are you" Jimin breathed as probably some of his guys shot the remaining man. The man dressed in a suit pointed the guy at Jimin.

"Who are you" He asked. "I'm the one everyone is after" The man looked confused and tilted his head.

"Park Jimin" Suddenly the mans serious face faded into a smile. He lowered his gun and started laughing.

"The Park Jimin who has won a war against many small gangs" Jimin nodded and leaned on one hip.

"Min Yoongi nice to meet you" Jimin bowed and took his hand.

"Come with me will you"

-
"That's how we met" Thats how I got into the gang. That's how he became my brother" Jimin spoke drinking the last bit of beer.

"How did you become one of the higher ups?" Seokjin asked.

"I was first part of the mission forces. Team missions eventually leading them. Now I'm head of the department since the old one left"

"Who was the old one?" Seokjin asked casually while taking a sip afterwards. "Min Yoongi" Once again Seokjin spit his drink on the table.

"Man get yourself together" Jimin laughed loudly at the elder.

"Oh hell no"