010

That hurted like the bitch called mom
-
"Alright Jungkook are you ready?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook nodded. He was ready. He was gonna walk in like a beat up kid.

only one problem. He is not beaten up. at all. Hoseok gladly took the job.

Jungkook was standing in front of hoseok. Hoseok smiled softly. "I'm sorry before hand"

And with that he smashed his fist against Jungkooks cheek. Don't get hoseok wrong, He liked jungkook. He never disliked him. He doesn't want too hurt him but everything for revenge right..

hoseok could not forgive Yoongi. Yoongi broke in in thousands and piece by piece he grabbed his own ass from the ground and started fighting for his rights.

Yoongi had knocked Hoseok out. Letting watch his loved one be shot into her head right infront of him. Then Yoongi flee. Blew up the office and ran for his dear life. Without noticing hoseok hitted jungkook over and over again. All the anger that was in the little's sunshines head came out.

"Hyung!"He heard Jimin scream who just got back from his 'walk' Hoseok stopped and looked at the younger infront of him. Jungkook began too cry. Blood dripping from his nose amd the corner of his mouth. A very bruised cheek. Hoseok let go of his collar.

"I-I'm sorry"Hoseok began to cry and looked at the younger. Hoseok knees gave out as he sat on the ground. "You said that you had your anger issues under control"

"I lost it Jimin-Ah, I'm sorry" Hoseok sits on the ground with his knees up his chest. His arms hugging them crying softly.

"It's alright Hobi, Are you jungkook?" Jimin asked. Jungkook was softly whipping most of the blood away with his sleeve. Jungkook stopped crying and took a deep breath.

"I'm fine" He said with a cracked voice. "I need too go before there training stops"

Jungkook got up from the ground and walked towards the door leaving his coat on the coatrack. "Jungkook-Ah" Jimin says before jungkook closed the door.

"Be carefull, Contact us when you need help" Jungkook nodded and walked out of the door. Hoseoks breathing was uneven. His hands were now covering his ears.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm so so sorry" He kept says. Jimin knew what was going on. His panic attacks. Jimin placed a hand on hoseoks chin making him look up.

"Breath" He said. Jimin breathed in and out slowly. Hoseok followed his lead. Yoongi or namjoon used too calm him down in this state but both of them aren't here.

Hoseok slowly calmed down as Jimin grabbed his a glass of water. "I'm sorry i did that Jimin-ah" He said softly.

"It's alright. We are gonna nail this mission and then life peacefully" Jimin answered.

"How can i life peacefully when the love of my live is meters under the ground" Hoseok said looking at Jimin. Jimins lips made a thin line even though you can't see it because of of plump lips. he looked at hoseok .

"Believe it or not but you will love again, Maybe it's someone you already met" Hoseok looked at jimin and Nodded.

"I hope so"

-
Jungkook kept dripping blood on the streets of tokyo. It was late at night and people looked at him. Even some people asked him if he needed a doctor. He shook his head very time.

He entered a alley known for one of the bases just a few blocks away from his hotel room. His stomach hurted as his bruised cheek kept burning into his skin. He leaned one shoulder against the wall.

He slowly slid down the wall trying too stay awake. Hoseok did really beat him hard.

He noticed too figure walking towards him. He could here they spoke japanese. His eyes closed softly as he felt himself being lifted up.

"Does he have a ID on him?" One of them asked in japanese. One of them checked his pockets. His purse was on the left side. Jungkook opened his eyes and mumbled.

He pointed his left hand too his pocket and the guy followed his lead. soon they were inside a building. He was placed on a bed.

"He is from busan korea" One of them said.

"Call boss, He probably want too meet this guy"