Chapter 2 <3

• Ajánlott Marie-Grace Meredith Salvatore

Chapter 2 : Bella's POV

So we have been living in New York for a little over a year. We all love your jobs and homes. Esme loves that we live right next to Central Park, but Emmett loves it too. The thing we love most about it is that we have all 4 seasons like in winter it snows, spring it rains and the flowers bloom, summer in is hot but not to hot so sometimes we can still go out in the summer, and in the fall the leaves change right know the leaves are begging to change.

I told you I would tell you what we all do for a living and what your house are like so hear it goes. Fist of all I am a author I write about events that happened in the past. While we were are Barnes and Noble witch is like everyday.

"WOW look Bella the best new author" yelled Emmett

"SHHH" I said I thought he was going to say something like J.K. Rowling or Stephine Meyers but no it was me. "Oh My God it is me" I said this jumping up and down like a little school girl. When I look around everyone in my family was in line buying my book that just made my day.

"I hope this is good or I am returning it" said a gentleman behind me how was holding my BOOK!

"I wrote that book" I said in a snooty way.

"Really ok can you sign it" said the gentleman. I look at him in shock, because I have never been asked that before guess I was staring for sometime because Jacob interrupted my train of though and said "she would love too"

Yes I signed my were first book it was super cool!

So any way back to were I was Edward works in office doing office work. I don't get why he does this but he said he really likes it. But he takes care of this little girl when her dad is at work it is really cute. Everyone always asked him if you are making a Remember Me two because he look so much like Robert Pattinson. Edward always says "That guy dies in movie so if he is making it from the died sure then I am."

Anyway our house is more of the simpler brownstone houses, but they were all made different because they were made a long time ago. When you first walk in there is a little hallway with a staircase and then if you walk a little more there is a arch that leads to the family room. If you keep going down the hallway there is the kitchen witch rarely gets used. There is 3 floors and it is a two bedroom, if this make no since it is the house that they filmed You Got Mail in.

I would take the subway to work but no Edward says it is to dangerous. It is like sometimes he forgets I am a vampire. So I take a taxi everyday, I would take a car but the traffic is so bad that I can't deal with it is like driving on the 91. People say if you learn to drive on the 91 you can drive anywhere so not true. Taxi are just so much money it seems crazy I mean I can just walk to work I do sometimes but people would think I was crazy if I walked 1 and 1/2 miles to work everyday. Edward drives my car that he got me for my birthday it is a cherry red 2010 chevrolet pickup truck I love it but I let him use it.

On to the rest of the family. I will start with Rose and Emmett. They both are in love with there jobs. Rosalie is a hairdresser for the movies stars on the sets and stuff. Write now she doing Kelly's hair for her show Regis and Kelly I love that show ! She had even done Sarah Palin's hair. Emmett is a Sports Anchor for ESPN, I so dislike that channel but I do tape Emmett though.

They live in an apartment in Time Square. They live in the penthouse on the top floor it is really nice. It is a three bedroom with one of the biggest living area I have ever seen. They took out the kitchen and put an office.

On time we were walking down the street with Emmett and this little boy came up to us and was like.

"Hey you are the sports guy" said this cute little boy

"Yeah you watch me that is so cool" "Hey Edward did you hear that I am famous" said Emmett in return

"NO my mom watches you she think you are really cute she wont believe I saw you" said the boy

"You are totally famous" I said jokingly

"Ugh at lest Rose was not hear" said Emmett

Sorry about my tangent, Still cracks me up even thinking about it was not that funny you would just have to see it for yourself.

Carlisle and Esme, well of course Carlisle is still a doctor he is one of the best doctors in New York. Carlisle says that is a big thing to have on your recorded so he was very happy when he got it. Esme works as a Heath food cook I bet it smells so bad in there but not as bad as Jacob.

Carlisle and Esme are our neighbors. it is nice having them around all of the time. They are like my new parents not like I could ever replace my real parents but they come in second.

Jacob and Nessie have wonderful jobs with a wonderful home. Jacob is a sports announcers for NBA Knicks and loves going to work, he wishes Nessie would come with him. Nessie is a very good model, she models for Vogue mag. She is on the cover a lot, so everyone always buys a copy. Emmett always has to buy like 20 and he makes other people buy and say "this is my baby sister."So cute.

There home is a few blocks down and that is the house they filmed A Nero Wolfe Mystery. They love it though it is right next to the bay. They are thinking about moving to a place like Rosalie and Emmett they like the more modern stuff like they do.

The last couple are Alice and Jasper. Alice makes clothes for CHANEL and Dior and she helps design jewelry for Tiffany & Co. She is always wanting to go to work. Jasper a council member what every he says goes because he change the mood to what he is feeling. They also live next to us so I always have to listen to about her shopping trips ugh. I mean I love her but I still hate shopping, but I have learned to like heals probably because they do not hurt now since I am a vampire.

I have to to go Edward and I are going to go visit Scarlet recital for ballet. Scarlet is the little girl who Edward takes care for. I think everyone is coming though we all really have fell in love with her but Edward is still her fav. she says it is so cute.